Toribash
Originally Posted by Slaybelle View Post
hey guys sorry for being a little spotty right now. Not putting this in the inactive thread because I'm still on a little, but I wanted you guys to know I just got a job and that's cutting in to my time, so you all know why I'm not on as much.

fuck this, nevermind im done with the game and everyone on the internet, remove me from the clan im not playing this gay ass game anymore. everyone can juts go fuck themselves. I GET ON FOR TWO FUCKING SECONDS AND PEOPLE JUST TRY TO RUIN MY DAY IM DONE!

nvm ill just remove myself from the clan.

Anger issues like hell
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
jesus christ bro at least discuss what happened that its so bad you want to leave. nobody said you had to leave the clan you could just take a brake from the game. Really this isnt a game where you should get that angry from. what happened between the 30 mins you first posted to now that makes you want to quit.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
hey guys sorry for being a little spotty right now. Not putting this in the inactive thread because I'm still on a little, but I wanted you guys to know I just got a job and that's cutting in to my time, so you all know why I'm not on as much.

fuck this, nevermind im done with the game and everyone on the internet, remove me from the clan im not playing this gay ass game anymore. everyone can juts go fuck themselves. I GET ON FOR TWO FUCKING SECONDS AND PEOPLE JUST TRY TO RUIN MY DAY IM DONE!

Dude whats up? :<
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
Anger issues like hell

Go shove it up your ass.

That's my last post here, no offense to anyone but Deak. I don't like your attitude.
Go shove it up your ass.

That's my last post here, no offense to anyone but Deak. I don't like your attitude.

wait I ... didnt actually think you would leave, first bercat and now you

well I hope things turn out okay for you with your job and such, If you see this.
btw I do think your decision to leave the clan just midway through typing a post was kind of something you should have though about more. come to think of it, I have no Idea if you thought about it beforehand or not, but still. I'll miss u m8
Last edited by iIluminati; Dec 2, 2014 at 04:29 AM.
(Origin)
Go shove it up your ass.

Nobody cares, bye now clan hopper.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
People like Deak are exactly the reason I am leaving this game. For your information, Deak, this has been my only clan and forever will be my only clan. Take your pretentious attitude and fix it, nobody likes a person who thinks they can talk shit through a keyboard. Yeah I lied that my last post was my last, as for the council and the leaders I'd probably recommend you watch Deak closely, although I'm leaving I still care about the clan because you guys are family, all I've seen Deak cause is unrest and dissent. Just saying.
People like Deak are exactly the reason I am leaving this game. For your information, Deak, this has been my only clan and forever will be my only clan. Take your pretentious attitude and fix it, nobody likes a person who thinks they can talk shit through a keyboard. Yeah I lied that my last post was my last, as for the council and the leaders I'd probably recommend you watch Deak closely, although I'm leaving I still care about the clan because you guys are family, all I've seen Deak cause is unrest and dissent. Just saying.

I don't know what to say. You've been my Toribash buddy, and I learned about Origin from you. ;( but I mean I understand if you get pissed by some assholes in game. (I hope.) And I wish there wouldn't be a time for this to happen. But goodbye bro.
[CENTER][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]||-XteraCw-|| [COLOR="purple"] Member of [COLOR="blue"] Origin Council

We'll miss you bro :C

@Fate if i didn't vote on those trials give me an hour or so