9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

damn. Shit happened while I was gone.
Avas ye scurvy wench! Ye'll walk the plank! We're [Piratez]!
Dont Type At Me In That Tone Of Voice ,I,,(O_o),,I,

Originally Posted by Murmayder View Post
It's the Beta version of 3.9, it's shiny surface.

3.9? :U

Where?
Last edited by chris20236; Apr 4, 2010 at 01:14 AM.
MapleStory: Pirate4Chris
[Piratez][GATA][Panties]
Originally Posted by RayA75 View Post
holy crap, u insulted hanz0.

ray i have had words with teh hanz i am no longer afraid of him. plus he said himself that opinions dont matter
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
Pacman - I don't know who you think you are or what you think you are he;ping us with but whatever it is that you think you are doing, don't.
The issue is sorted here.

I don't need explain my actions to you and I certainly don't need you to challenge my decisions. Furthermore, this is not the thread to post in about such matters as we already have a thread in which this matter was/is being discussed and thus you violated our clans posting rules and since you are not an ally or of a clan that has a partnership with Piratez then you are also required to use invade tags, which you did not do. The fact that you have the testicular fortitude to challenge my actions without closely looking at what you have done in the first place tells me that you are either stupid or ignorant and somewhat arrogant and that you must be dealt with swiftly, less you feel that you are deserving of an explanation, which you have already displayed that you do.

I deleted them because they are irrelevant to this thread. Do not post here again.
Last edited by Murmayder; Apr 4, 2010 at 09:41 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
Too bad their opinions don't matter.

<3

Guys get ready for a new page
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Local Moderator Position
I know some of you guys have different reasons for playing and different reasons for the things you do. I know that some of you seek power in aspects of this game, whether it be within the clan, in-game skill and prowess or maybe it is an attitude of power and supremacy. Whatever your reasons I figured this would be something that some of you may be interested in.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...52#post2531552

This thread is for applications for Local Moderator Positions. A Local moderator is someone who is a moderator of a particular board. I am a local moderator of Beginners Sanctuary, which, much like in this board, I am required to help out, moderate and enforce the rules. I would encourage all of you who are looking to increase your status, looking to help out other people more productively or maybe you just want to become a larger part of the community, to go for a local moderator position.

Don't ask me to refer you though. I am simply encouraging those who are unsure about whether or not they should try for it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!