Toribash
Someone's definitely never heard of hellenism.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Whatever. My point is that the mouth is the pinnacle of uttermost beauty, and should be worshipped infinitely.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
Okay.

Adding this text just so this isn't a one word post.

See this is what I dislike about the "no one word posts" rule. It just better to post one word than 5 words that are just as useless.
True.

For example, I could have just written true but I would have to right:

'True, it is better to just post 1 word than 5 useless words' which is pretty much what you said so my post would be useless... except for the word 'true'.
See, language is all about containment. It's not about how much you can write, it's about how much you can not write.
wait that's not it....
That moment when your sister walks in while you're taking a shower, smiles and starts brushing her teeth
dreamy suicide act