Toribash
If you cant accept that I'm Generaly Impatient from nature then I dont fit in this clan. I've gotten Accepted in to Elite right away though.
Underestimating is the main problem in Toribash
Name: Max
Belt: Blue (460 games)
GMT: +1
Past Clans: Betterfly, Onyx
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..): no one

Player Card: 460qi / 75% win

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): no

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies): no

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..): Ninjutsu, wushu, taekkyon, judo, aikido, spar, running

About Yourself: i like draw portraits XD

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]: Because your clan is very cool

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If You Are Accepted Into [eVo]: i dont know, i want play in good company
Name:Victor
Belt:2nd Dan Black Belt
GMT: -3:00 (Brazil)
Past Clans:
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..): Nothing But im trying to be a great artist !

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any):

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies):

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..):Spar, Parkour(My opnion :3), Aikido(But im rusty), Taekkyon (Rusty too)

About Yourself: at saturdays i go to my drawing course and pratice jiu-jitsu.

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]: Because eVo is the best clan in my opnion i really respect eVo and join here was my dream since i was a noob.

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If You Are Accepted Into [eVo]:Hmm... in my opnion eVo need train some newbies, so in the future we'll be awesome players so eVo will be always an awesome clan!

PS: The player card is down
-----
PSS: Good at lenshu too, but not so rusty xD
Attached Images
Card play.jpg (14.3 KB, 17 views)
Attached Files
Victor- Demolition Fight.rpl (684.5 KB, 8 views)
Victor- Going Back.rpl (366.1 KB, 6 views)
Victor- Flashy.rpl (355.8 KB, 5 views)
Victor- Funny Park xD.rpl (759.4 KB, 5 views)
parkour_dream_d.tbm (47.2 KB, 5 views)
Victor- One Chioce.rpl (716.5 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Victor4554; Jun 30, 2013 at 09:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
Low standard clans tend to just accept anyone into theirs clans, no breaking news.

Pretty much.
beware
the goblin
Name: RedRebel24
Belt: Black
GMT: U.S.A. Central
Best Mods (My opinion): ABD, Lenshu, Mushu, Aikido Working on: Twinswords, Judo,
About me: I am a 12 year old American that loves video games and sports. Usually the only time I'm not playing is when I'm playing sports or sleeping.
I would like to join evolution because I am looking for a good and skilled clan that will challenge me to get better.
Past Clans: Onyx
I would like to stay with this clan as far as it can go and really be able to contribute.
Special skills: I haven't really found one on Toribash yet.
Last edited by RedRebel24; Jul 3, 2013 at 04:00 AM.
I think u missed half the application format
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If You Are Accepted Into [eVo]:My future plan is show my skills, i already heave my skills but none know about it, i wish to participate in events what eVo is in thats all.

Sorry i did it again because when i was doing the app i read this part wrong sorry. Does it changes my chances to be in evo? only because of the error?

PS: Sorry
No problem, if you want to say something more about you can tell in the PRE-Evolution
Otávio Araújo
Verde não é uma cor criativa
Evolution