Ranking
Lux or Orianna:

Which one, in your opinion is better.

Lux has more range and damage on spells - But Orianna has faster Cooldowns and an ult that makes a mess.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

Thats where I'm stuck. I can play Lux fine, but people say Orianna does alot of damage, have yet to see one that does more damage than a good lux.

But, I also own Orianna, and cant find a reason why she is better than Lux, so is there any point using her?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zora | ViperTech

Orianna is great, she can confuse opponents since all of her damage comes from her ball which you can control while it's out on the field. She can do a lot of damage to multiple enemies at a time, has a slow, a shield that also does damage to enemies it flies through and her ult is amazing for initiating.
I guess so. I cant seem to get her W timing down there, Lux's E can be exploded when it lands. Orianna's W needs the ball to be still for around 0.5 seconds before it can be used.
Which seems to be a pain. I shall play more games as orianna, see what happens.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zora | ViperTech

What the fuck am I reading

Orianna does SO much more damage than lux, given the fact that all her spells are aoe, and she has fucking team fight control up the ass. She's a little harder to use, but so much more worth it.

Nothing against lux, I love me some lux, but orianna is just way too strong in this current patch
Really? I find orianna's damage pretty meh. The fact she can use more spells is a bonus, but she has mana problems, so she cant keep stringing them together, until mid -> late game.

Granted, I havent gotten that far with Orianna alot, due to bad teams, thinking of swapping to NA servers, sick of the pubs you get here, any better on NA?

Just had gangplank jungle without smite. And Maokai building a frozen mallet.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zora | ViperTech

Originally Posted by ItsZombie View Post
not sure if my other post was answered cause i couldnt find it, but is this game like Warcraft?

Did you not see the 3 pages of laughter at the guy who said this game was like world of warcraft?

If oyu mean DotA, then sort of.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by Nyann View Post
Really? I find orianna's damage pretty meh. The fact she can use more spells is a bonus, but she has mana problems, so she cant keep stringing them together, until mid -> late game.

Granted, I havent gotten that far with Orianna alot, due to bad teams, thinking of swapping to NA servers, sick of the pubs you get here, any better on NA?

Just had gangplank jungle without smite. And Maokai building a frozen mallet.

No you definitely just suck. Orianna's burst is not quite as strong as lux's at around level 6, but as soon as ~25 minutes orianna outclasses lux in everyway.

You shouldnt be having that many mana issues, with some mana regen yellows you should be fine. You DEFINITELY shouldnt be spamming her ball nonstop, because that just pushes the lane.