Toribash
i havent played with you yet, im pretty inactive tho (3-4 fight/day)..but if shock says that u're good..then i vote a YES.
LoL
i am going to need to seriously test you in game( or some one else for that matter) judging on the fact that you have gotten 2 seals and has yet to be tested online with
Dot dot dot
hey kickass if u read that, i saw u ingame afk

catch me on ultimate wushu server to play a bit eh^^
My deviantART
so wut?
i wanna join because i am a really skilled player and even tho i am only a orange belt i am ranking up real fast i have an alt account named havock tornado but it got banned. i also wanna join this clan because you guys are professional and i feel that u guys will help me improve.
Hahaaaa....what's up bitches? ;)

I'm back. Got bored out of my mind with some other crap I was doing and decided why not stop by here and post an app for shits and giggles. Let's see if I follow this guideline right.

*Above: Me*

Personal "Data": Well, 17 year old. Just getting out of junior year. Planning on studying law in either BU or USF, single *ladies ;)*, latest pass-time/sport has been joining a pistols team. Also, I am a green-name on the forums.

Bank "Data": Got 100k now, but I got loads of texture sets made by some nice artists, some 1 of a kind unique items, etc. Not that in-game TC matters at all lol.

Latest IQ Results: Received a 137 from the latest IQ test, 27 on the ACT, and still waiting to hear back on the SAT.

TB data: I mostly multiplayer, mainly because single player is more like chess without the "checkmate bitch" at the end. I choose to play the best way I find possible. Generally speaking if I can't make my mind up on my next move I just relax all and work from there.

Replays: Coming right up. I will put a few multiplayer and maybe some fun singleplayer for the hell of it.
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Jan 28, 2016 at 02:00 AM.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Hmm weird i was thinking about you the other day actually, long time no see. Im actually just heading out the door so i wont be able to give you a huge post about your app. (Not that i ever have given a huge post to anyone about anything >.>)

lol'd when i watched ur first replay cuz i forgot you have odlovs old set. And the other guys set is pretty similar to your old one so i thought you were the other guy.

Also, :OO Nice sp brah .

Like i said im running out the door right now. So ill come back to this thread when i can. Good to see you again hax.

@harl: Be nice.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]