yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Whats the point of this thread? Its not about if we like you or not, its about you believing in this clan. - rep.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
What did I say before? It's not about the money, but about the person he's dealing which is indeed ignorant and also treacherous.
[Ele] Leader | [Bleu] Supervisor | Artists' Co-op
Lol, 150 members? I'm just dropping by to say congrats on being official and great and whatnot. Good luck.
Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
Belt and qi:

Black

GMT:

Your Strongest Mod:
Wushu and Taekkyon

Self Description:
I'm a toribash player, my name is GrayveXP. I like playing wushu and taekkyon, but i'm better in wushu. I also like texturing and drawing just for fun. In real life i'm kinda quiet, i don't give up things easyly... People think that i'm kinda corageous, cuz i do almost anything... I like playing basketball as I like playing toribash. I live in a big country called Brazil in a house near to a lake.

Past Clans:
Hoodz

Are you active on forums?
(about 3 posts a week will do just so we know you are active):
Yeah... Kinda 5 posts per day...

If Possible post a screenshot of your Toribash guy:

And 3 of your best MP replays:

Here is one ^^

And what about me guys??
Attached Files
G-Wushu Decap.rpl (35.7 KB, 4 views)

#TribeOn
That's because you hate me in real life. ;)
And the fact I can post actual constructive arguments against you.

Now lets see who's side the guilt is on.
Amount of evidence given
Kristis: Live-Eyewitness, Pictures, Referencing. Possibly glitch in server? What are the odds?
Nnaass: Bad-quality Jpeg picture. Lets see, you use a mac, screenshots save as png's, jpeg must be edited so that raises my suspicion.

Therefore, according to evidence given, the guilt is leaning towards your side.
Now at Hisho's supporting point.
Originally Posted by nnaass View Post
Belt and qi:
3rd dan, qi count 3675

GMT:+8

Your Strongest Mod:Betabox

Self Description:
I am a generally decent player, I am rich, I can also provide many benefits to the clan such as my videomaking skills.

Past Clans:
Clan Breakfast.
(about 3 posts a week will do just so we know you are active):
Hell yes

If Possible post a screenshot of your Toribash guy: Its on my sig

See that? Nnaass is equally as rich, and my above point states suspicion continues to lean more towards Nnaass than Kristis, so how come is it that Kristis should lose the opportunity for 5k, instead of Nnaass actually giving Kristis another 5k just to end the discussion? Please gather more information before you post your statements.

So I recommend you either get a response from an ALPHA TEAM as soon as possible, or actually return Kristis his missing money as it assumes, and probably is truly missing. Comeback towards me constructively instead of just flaming me as that does no use.

Also, just to add in about the clan as a general, I see Marmayder is a co-leader.
Originally Posted by Murmayder
Join Piratez

^Invading that in another clan board just lost all my respect within you guys.
Last edited by OfUnknown; Nov 23, 2009 at 03:27 PM.
[Ele] Leader | [Bleu] Supervisor | Artists' Co-op
First of all.

Eye witness? Not pictures.
I was rich, but now, I need a refill.
and this isn't your place to raise your fucking suspicions about, go post this in the fucking wibbles board
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Belt and qi:
White, about 15 games.

GMT:
+10

Your Strongest Mod:
The aikido gametype, maybe the wushu one if I get beter at it.

Self Description:
I'm an intelligent, mature, narcissistic, altruistic, fun-loving guy. In real life I study Law (majoring in Corporate Law) at the TC Beirne School of Law in the University of Queensland. I finish my education there in 3 years. Being a Law student does take up quite a lot of my free time but I will pop in a play Toribash and browse these forums every now and again. In terms of Toribash, I know how to manipulate the model to do what I want it to do and I am very quick to learn new things.

Past Clans:
None.
I should be able to post at least 10 times a week.

I don't have any replays so find me ingame.
I love your grammar.

If it wasn't for that, it would be a auto reject. but please increase your belt and raise your post count. This would ultimately guarentee a place here.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]