Toribash
so the secret for making the clan alive is actually mentioning a girl. Just mention the word girl and not just everyone will pop in the conversation but you'll have all the old friends from different clans hop in too. That's cool
Originally Posted by rainboweye View Post
girl

Hey what were you saying?
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Tell us what you do, how you do it, who you do, how you them, where you do what you do and where you do who you do AND WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU DO THOSE YOU DO IN THE PLACE YOU DO THOSE YOU DO WHEN YOU ARE DOING THE THINGS YOU DO TO THOSE YOU DO etc.

Also, it's not like there has been any girls on in these parts of the forums except skull's chick and now this Organus (whom I suspect might be of the gentler sex).
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
No there was Donseluke's girlfriend 4 years ago who would come every now and then specially to make him really embarrassed between us. I really liked Donseluke I don't know why everyone hated him and then they just made him go away and never say hi again.
I don't know why everyone hated him and then they just made him go away and never say hi again.

h'what!?
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
I was just summoning you, Moop. Tell us more about you. Like what you do or study.

Well, at the start of the year I started a teacher-training course (to be a highschool Physics teacher), but there were some problems at the school I was working at, so I'm currently the world's least scary, whitest bouncer.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Originally Posted by liaxo View Post
h'what!?

What ?
Originally Posted by Moop View Post
Well, at the start of the year I started a teacher-training course (to be a highschool Physics teacher), but there were some problems at the school I was working at, so I'm currently the world's least scary, whitest bouncer.

I have been teaching my cousins English and science for some months now (they are in 3rd grade and 6th grade) and I really loved teaching kids. I hope I can work as a teacher in a kindergarten or a primary school or something.
Originally Posted by Moop View Post
so I'm currently the world's least scary, whitest bouncer

I'd still like to see a bouncer that physically bounces to move

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you