Toribash
What happened to Alder?
HomeyKrogerSage || Saevus || SoftnJuicy ; Amateur Programmer && US AF Hydraulics && Dad
He was removed do to immaturity according to him.
Also he removed a 20k vs 1k bet I think. The other guys can explain it better than I can.

Also if you guys are wondering why I changed my date it's because I wanted to, lel. and no I didn't pay $140 *Shh*
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
He was removed do to immaturity according to him.
Also he removed a 20k vs 1k bet I think. The other guys can explain it better than I can.

Acting like a dickhead and giving us a bad name
But yes, he was bet rigging and fucking around
<Spartan094> jcan't into links fck bithse sg mgiet monehy lolololf
G.Skill*, and what for? School?
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Originally Posted by Spartan094 View Post
G.Skill*, and what for? School?

Gaming and School, I have 69 games on my computer to play. But I have 86 applications (e.g, photoshop) for school.
After I'm done with my computer I'm going to start saving up for a car. Hoping to get a Subaru Impreza WRX
HomeyKrogerSage || Saevus || SoftnJuicy ; Amateur Programmer && US AF Hydraulics && Dad
Originally Posted by tictacky2 View Post
Gaming and School, I have 69 games on my computer to play. But I have 86 applications (e.g, photoshop) for school.

Lol 69

Last week of work starts tuesday, then it's back too school. Will be working weekends when they need me.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Nice, I go back to school sometime next month for my senior year of high school. I get to keep my job as a dishwasher and might be moved into prep work.

Bad news is that my family is going through some drama ATM and it's not looking too good for my parents. I'm in a good position where I'm not involved but I'm trying to help resolve it.