Endurance Onslaught 6.0
It already is a challenge, in hard mode, a creeper can get you to 2 hearts even with full diamond armor :P (1.3 update).

Plus, have you noticed that creepers start charging up a bit earlier than when they did in 1.2? They used to charge a block away from you, now it's around one and a half or something, not too sure.

All I know is, I'm dying cause of creepers more than I used to.

But really, 1.3 is a huge progress, at least now we find real beaches and not 5 sand blocks next to an ocean :P Seeds have improved a lot.

EDIT : yup, just tested it, creepers now charge up around one block and a half away from you.
Last edited by EJM; Aug 7, 2012 at 02:49 PM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Lol and the large biomes seeds, shiiiitt i spent like an hour trying to find land since i spawned on a tiny island lol
Con. Do you have a server? Coz ur south african right? So I might have a better connection to you
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
I did at the beginning of the year but not anymore, I'm looking for a server to spend a few hours a day on if anyone knows one.
If you guys are looking for a non-laggy server to spend a while on, I suggest Killion's detention center.

Great prison server, great fun, jobs to do to rank up until you become free, there is PvP, player made shops, secret markets, mining, farming, mob farming, etc... I play on this one daily.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Know any other servers? beside prison servers? Prison servers require lots of time for boring mining and farming lol
I play on this one here, just check the first post, quests, jobs, etc... It's quit fun.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Muse, that's cause you just started, just run the hell out of PvP areas and to the tree farm, then make stuff and go to the mine area and mine ore and such, after that, keep selling your stuff, and remember, you can make a sword, just don't get caught by a guard while it's in your hands.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.