Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

The Nitro Tori Thread
Since stealing threads for other clan boards is fun, I think we should show off our tori's. Seeing as /dl problems or non-in game members restrict that.

Valterain

I've got a wicked ass mullet and fancy footwork going for me. Head was courtesy of Justin.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
My GMT is -4.
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
So a good option could be anywhere through Noon to 10pm (my time, -6GMT), on Saturday.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
Wouldn't be able to get on saturday. I'm going to my dad's (#MyParentsAreDivorcedLife), and I don't have a PC there. You can go ahead and take me out :/
I'm just gamin' man
Originally Posted by error View Post
Wouldn't be able to get on saturday. I'm going to my dad's (#MyParentsAreDivorcedLife), and I don't have a PC there. You can go ahead and take me out :/

Sorry to hear that error :/ #same

So we should probably hold it at noon or around 10:00pm; I'm leaning towards the 10:00pm time -6 GMT
-----
Another thing, what would the prize be? I'm thinking we should just do it for bragging rights and for fun until we balance some teams and such.
Last edited by DJMC; Jun 3, 2015 at 07:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015