Toribash
A separate thread for manga seems nice.. I read a decent share.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
I wouldn't remove inactive players, you could put them in an 'inactive' section on the member list, but you are just making more work for yourself.

We aren't a clan, it doesn't matter if people are inactive. Reading through that member list and seeing the kinds of people who are inactive is total nostalgia.

I suppose so, well I don't mind keeping them there, I just put all the non-signature members in a spoiler and I'm getting everyone who applied but didn't get added to reapply, that way I can maintain the process whilst keeping old data as well.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
A separate thread for manga seems nice.. I read a decent share.

I went ahead and made one. Feel free to edit, stick, or delete it in any way.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
It's what they bade the movie "Edge of tomorrow" off of. It was the first manga I read. I'm reading 4 others atm which I'm all caught up with.

That being:
Freezing
Shingeki no kyojin
Say I love you
The Gamer <- my favourite
People say it's basic AF but it's pretty entertaining. The pacing is kind of off in the new season, but it's still interesting.

It's not one of my favorites, but I'd recommend watching the first season at least.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff