Toribash
Fyre is the epitome of Fyre. If that makes sense. Which is does... Not... Possibly... Anyway, yeah.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
Originally Posted by "Hlmster
Thank you, kind sir, although you probably won't read this message, since Fyre is boring and stuff.
Nice new forum set, by the way.

I read most of the clan boards ;o

Also:

/me disappears again
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
:O Amazing! Thank you Erth :3
Sorry for le absence in the past weeks lads. Anyway, I think applications should be opened now. The original members are active enough, and if the other invitations aren't even accepted yet, maybe theyre too busy to even look here.
Oh and I have another suggestion, about the app form. Why not ask a question saying: "What sort of shit/stuff/crap do/will you post during your stay here?"
Makes it easier sorting out the spammers. But then again, spammers generally have poor grammar. But meh.
Anyway, I might be posting either tomorrow or another week xD. Baibai
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
I'm currently trying to find some time to finish the DSC and recruitment stuff. For now, recruitment thread is going stay closed.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
... Congratulations... ? Haha, HLM, I think we should reopen recruitment. And my vote counts as like 0.002 votes. Anyway, you can still work on the DSC if you want, but we need to allow new recruits. The Original Members had their time to get back into Fyre, I won't withdraw their invites, but it's time to start accepting people.
Last edited by poppo361; Sep 16, 2012 at 10:46 PM.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.