Toribash
Yeah I invited DrSoul back, she apparently got kicked when we were doing activity checks and didn't respond to my Warning Message because of reasons that were out of both her and our control.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Got back, got in a wreck on our way back, just fucked up the car a little, and seen one car on fire on the high way, a semi on top of another car with blood dripping out of the car, and seen one car flipped over in the ditch on the way back....
Shit's crazy these days, we wrecked from a fucker trying to pass us and lost control on the road that was icy, swerved sideways and we ran into the car and slide into the ditch.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
Yeah I invited DrSoul back, she apparently got kicked when we were doing activity checks and didn't respond to my Warning Message because of reasons that were out of both her and our control.

yeah she was inactive, its fine you invited her back next time run it by me please. Cause if shes going to be inactive again its just a waste of space.

@master: time to vote on our two trials, so less get on it.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
2muchtoribash5me. Sorry I wasn't here the last week, went on a vacation with my family. That's really all I have to say. Wars will happen more frequently and I'll be on more.

Thanks
Kyuri
shitpost god
8 - 6 never forget
hey guys sorry for being a little spotty right now. Not putting this in the inactive thread because I'm still on a little, but I wanted you guys to know I just got a job and that's cutting in to my time, so you all know why I'm not on as much.

fuck this, nevermind im done with the game and everyone on the internet, remove me from the clan im not playing this gay ass game anymore. everyone can juts go fuck themselves. I GET ON FOR TWO FUCKING SECONDS AND PEOPLE JUST TRY TO RUIN MY DAY IM DONE!

nvm ill just remove myself from the clan.
Last edited by Slaybelle; Dec 2, 2014 at 02:03 AM.
@zeus: ill get on it rn. it will take a bit of time (using my Nintendo DS to post lel my computer was taken by my parents because apperently i "play the game too much" also my dad missunderstood me when i once told him i was in the middle of a bet server ;-;)
@slaybelle: its ok we all get on that point at times.
@the rest of the council: head to the core we are finalizing those trial votes today. if you need the pass post and ill message you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...