Toribash
A fantastic bet server guys. A lot of high bets and fun! Thanks to all helpers, to Master and to br0hug that risked a lot of tcs with 100k selfbets and a lot of fukes. Only a complete crash of the server stopped us.

So, yea, i had a lot of fun too, im looking foward the next one!
Nice job guys you have been all been paid for your services. If you have any questions or concerns please speak with me. Br0hug, -Demon said that you had given him permission to have your share of the payment so I sent it to him if you have and concerns regarding that take it up with him.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
Nice set Fate. That signature doesn't have a see-through background but it's still nice.

thx im working on fixing that
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
master do you have enough tc for another global? and next time send me 420tc ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Everytime you send profits send me 420
I have more than enough also why 420?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
to blaze it fat.
-----
Selling minecraft accounts 5$ each, pm in you want one.
Last edited by King; Nov 27, 2014 at 08:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well, my post count is stucked at 199... Someone knows how to solve it? I remember that there was this problem for some of our members too.