Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

You want to be in MY sig? I don't think I can fit more in without getting bum-rushed by the mods. :P
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
we just need more ac

Ac?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Wait, what? You dirty little lurker you...
Oh, I see.
Excellent idea, everyone who can, get on IRC.

Also, I'm giving a (tentative) yes to Cercopes, and a no to LikaHelli. Cercopes still needs to meet all of you guys in IRC, and I can't make the decision alone, so it's up to you guys from here.

Sorry LikaHelli, you seem like a decent guy, but I don't think you'll fit in very well here.
Last edited by oyster; Mar 19, 2010 at 12:23 AM.
back from the dead