Toribash
i just realized that i cant watch replays somehow
for example , i click on a replay and it Shows me ''do you want to open or safe ''attachment'' (it did not even Show me ''open with ..'' just ''open''), i click open to .. you know .. open that shit ,but nothing happents (normaly tb would start now ...) and when i try to safe that into my replay Folder it Shows me that it is a PHP data
Last edited by Jaker; Apr 18, 2014 at 12:39 AM.
Have you tried downloading it again?
And is it actually a rpl file?
Last edited by Souls; Apr 18, 2014 at 01:16 AM.
On your knees...
The grey company is arriving now...
that happened like 5 months ago for me too, they should have it fixed soon if its the same case

also rfifan whats your idea
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by Souls View Post
Have you tried downloading it again?
And is it actually a rpl file?

i tried it 3-4 times .. i cant even watch my own replays in the Forum ....
its a rpl file ..but like a caterpillar ,it turns into a fucking useless thing that cant even eat shit .. i fucking hate Butterflys D:<

edit: im super serious , they are my least favorite thing on earth ... since pokemon . i was a kid ... and ...These eye's ... D': i Need a shower ... and cookies
Last edited by Jaker; Apr 18, 2014 at 01:19 AM.
Originally Posted by Jaker View Post
i tried it 3-4 times .. i cant even watch my own replays in the Forum ....
ist a rpl file ..but like a caterpillar ,it turns into a fucking useless thing that cant even eat shit .. i fucking hate Butterflys D:<

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE
On your knees...
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
that happened like 5 months ago for me too, they should have it fixed soon if its the same case

also rfifan whats your idea

I was thinking of an event involving clans with events based off the BoR. Clans would challenge for the highest/most/fastest events. It could be either with clans or just be a private event. Olympic events if you will. This isn't like March Madness. March Madness was basicly set objectives. These are basicly personal bests, or if they just so happen to do it, records.

Although if you have any ideas, feel free to suggest them. I kind of thought of this at like 5:00 in the morning.

Also Jaker is afraid of everything.
Last edited by Rfifan; Apr 18, 2014 at 01:37 AM.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Sounds pretty nice.

Would it be like Clan vs Clan or just Individual vs Individual?
Last edited by Souls; Apr 18, 2014 at 02:47 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
On your knees...
I honestly don't know. Probably Clan vs Clan. I kind of want to test it privately first.
i would like to be judge for the clan vs clan thing .. GerU is inactive as shit .. (dont worry , i love you :-*)
Again I'm not sure if we're going to do this. I still need to see if everyone's on board with this.