Toribash
Originally Posted by yeahbig View Post
toriname: yeahbig
name:Guillaume
belt:black belt
other acc: yeahbig2

Do you even know how to read?
application
Hello, my name is Bailey, also known as EicMontain. I have a had a history with toribash, and I have had multiple accounts over the past year. The reason why I made many accounts is because I was constantly starting again after long periods of inactivity, however I am now much more dedicated to playing now as I have my own gaming PC. (in the past I had to use the crappy family Acer laptop, which ran toribash at 9fps on minimum graphics, it was hell, believe me.)

As said before, I am now much more active, not just in-game, but out too. I am often found on the forums, as well as in Aikido, ABD and Greykido, but I am constantly trying many new mods. I am decent at art, I will always make my own textures, but I'm not too good. I don't often make single player replays as I prefer beating people online, however I will happily give it a try. I was also very reluctant to make this application at first as I am a brown belt, and I'm afraid that people will turn me down right away. I just hope you give me a chance to demonstrate my skills.

Now I have covered some Toribash history, here are some of my personal details;

As I previously stated, name is Bailey, I am 14 years old and I live in the U.K (GMT+000). I am just over 6 feet tall (183 cm), am in decent physical shape and I possess a lot of mental strength as well. I am rarely seen angry and I much prefer to settle things with words than brute force,( I still like beating the hell out of people in-game though). I have brown hair and blue eyes. I also have lot of free time of which I can dedicate to helping people, and I can often lighten up the mood if someone is feeling down.

I also play some other games, such as TF2, Minecraft, DayZ, and a bunch of call of duties on my PS3. I also have a skype account and an iPad, phone and computer that I can access it on, therefore I will be available almost all the time.

Anyways, thank you for taking the time to read my application and I hope to be one of you soon.

thank you for your time and consideration,

EicMontain
-----
I can post some replays once I get back on my pc
-----
I'll have them replays soon, im at school atm
-----
I've added replays now, I'm pretty bad at replay making, but if these look good enough, I'd love to play some of you guys in-game
Attached Files
Eic- hey, catch!.rpl (126.0 KB, 4 views)
Eic- Skeet 2.rpl (65.6 KB, 2 views)
EPC wn.rpl (57.3 KB, 2 views)
Eic- I Rectum.rpl (57.4 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by EicMontain; Dec 12, 2014 at 08:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Jaxonia View Post
Hello. My name is Jaxon Wise/Jaxonia. I am a 3rd Dan Black Belt at the moment. Recently I have seen you guys struggling to keep up with Nitro. I would love to help you with this small problem. My activity on forum and in game is about 9/10. Toribash is really the only game I play anymore... I think I am addicted. I honestly don't know my GMT... sorry for that inconvinience. Since I left the clan I created, (Godly), I only look up to about 3 clans. You, [Origin], and (Sinon). I have applied for (Sinon) just in case you want to know. I believe that is it...... please take time to consider my application. In the past I have seen that you guys deny more than 3 at a time with no reason. Thank you for reading. Goodbye

Denied
small hands
Have I been rejected?
Men are the best cooks, because with two eggs, one sausage, and a little bit of milk, he can fill a girl's tummy for nine months.