Toribash
Sorry everyone, I haven't been around much lately, and I probably won't be around much either for awhile.
I don't have nearly as much time, but I thought I'd drop by and say hello to you all.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
School? Enjoy that time! University will come soon enough and that will kill your free time. Kinda depends on what you want to do, but if you choose to do electrical engineering, there won't be any free time left in the first semesters, I can tell you. :/
Element <3
YouTube!
helloooooo, miss you all, I'm going back to toribash, hope to see you guys out there.
Also: A.K.A Kauds :3
| Selling tc | badass | Spaghetti 4ever | Undead | TMO | Money Fuckin maker | inactive |
Originally Posted by openfield View Post
School? Enjoy that time! University will come soon enough and that will kill your free time. Kinda depends on what you want to do, but if you choose to do electrical engineering, there won't be any free time left in the first semesters, I can tell you. :/

Electrical engineering? Is that what you're majoring in? If so, that's pretty awesome. Pays well I was planning on majoring in music theory/music in general. So, Im not sure how much time I will have then :P However, I will try to spend my free time as usefully as possible. :P
I didin't actually beat her.