Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we let Akiz in?
Yes
6 Votes / 75.00%
No
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

In my town we have a fight club every friday and my greatest fear is to get interrogated by the cops right after I fight. Cuz its shunned upon. I missed last fridays and the whole friking precinct showed up.
"Chaos in the world brings uneasiness, but it also allows the opportunity for creativity and growth."~Tom Barrett
Ahhh shit man... Its my worst nightmare to never be able to skate again..... Can you still skate
"Chaos in the world brings uneasiness, but it also allows the opportunity for creativity and growth."~Tom Barrett
yeah i gots screws and shit in my leg but i dont really know what the hell they put in there...
E3 Expo
So guys welp for those who dont know im new to this clan just an fyi*

Well i was watching tv and i saw this commercial back in april about this e3 expo in las vegas. Its the worldest greatest gaming expo where they release all new games (demos) and software any one have any thoughts on this?
I don't really have anything worse than
1) fell on a gravel road going down hill and slid 10 feet and almost loss some muscle in my hand and...
2) my pinkie finger got infected and the finger nail fell off...
Co-Leader of [Jungle](Goddamnit we died)
I'm afraid of my bro... We share a room, and one night I heard him making noises like whispering and he kept getting out bed and sitting back down so i literally sat on my bed with my knife for several hours... Thats also why I'm afraid of ghosts...
Co-Leader of [Jungle](Goddamnit we died)
Ethan yeah i just finished lost planet 2. I play almost every kind of game i have an xbox 360 i have recently been playing FF13 and im amazed its pretty awesome but i also play cod mw2 where i participate in tournaments (yes i have won a few) ive won a total of 1,500 USD would be 3,000 USD but i enter 2v2 tournies so i split it with my good friend. But besides that i play gears of war, oblivion (used to), assasins creed 1 and 2, Fable 2, and for ps3 i play god of war 1,2,&3