Toribash
So... anybody into some gaming experience later?
About the same hour as always: 9:00 PM (London-ish time) but it can be modified in order to get more people in it .

Not going to do it if nobody's interested in it
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
well i'm leaving later today for a slumber party with the old friends. since college started we haven't seen each other, now were getting the gang back together, no idea when we will be leaving.

I could jump on nowish?
Due Hacks not being able to be in the game session, I'm moving it to another time (tomorrow, perhaps?).
By the way, don't blame yourself. It's all my fault for not announcing a couple of days earlier and being aware of your party.

So yeah...
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAa
always ~
Well... Since my computer died, my activity ingame has been a little... Lacking.
I have to use my sister's computer, and She's sorta backed up on work atm.
I'll see what I can do, but...
wow that
sucked
Originally Posted by Hayz View Post
Due Hacks not being able to be in the game session, I'm moving it to another time (tomorrow, perhaps?).
[...]

Yeah.
If a game session happens, don't worry. A big post will be made and you'll perfectly see it.
always ~
Oh hey.

Fancy meeting you guys here. I have something to tell you... and it isn't going to be easy. Here's a handkerchief. You'll soon understand why.

I'm in a hard situation...
"Why?", you ask.
The thing is: I want a serious clan and [Atlantic] isn't doing that for me.
So, yeah... you know what comes next.
I'm sorry... but... but... I have to leave the clan.
(You can use the hanky now)
Bye. Forever.
/me stands up and walks slowly towards the exit door. In a blink of eye, the door was already closed behind him. No regrets, no hard feelings.
always ~
dude, if you want that from a clan, then you need to make an initiative.
who's the leader?
exactly. if you want something from the clan, and you're the one that is leading it, then get off of your ass and MAKE something of it.
you want serious? then get in-game and do training. bootcamp. whatever.
i can honestly say, that i'm the only ingame active person.
you want serious, then make it so. and don't even DARE push this on us. that is just a sorry ass excuse.
i like cats