Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

jesus christ this new lvl 3 requirement for playing competitive is fucking terrible
need to play 50 deathmatches to even get to level 3
cage the gargoyle
ye but it should be concidered how many games you played already, if you have 500+ wins on the account then why would you need to get rank 3 to play competative
new players will fucking hate this game for the first week
csgo is fucking boring except for competitive or servers and now i'm forced to play the shittiest part of csgo for more than 10 hours
played dm for 3 hours and i'm not even on 2/3th of my first level
cage the gargoyle
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
It's not that hard to get to level 3. Deathmatch isn't even bad it's great for getting your aim up to par.

ofc it isn't hard, but it takes way too long and it's boring as fuck

and playing deathmatch 3 hours straight only makes me play worse because my eyes cant see shit no more
cage the gargoyle
wtf I played like 2/3 games of dm when the op was released and I got lvl 3. I didn't even have the op yet so I wasn't doing missions.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
It's not that hard to get to level 3. Deathmatch isn't even bad it's great for getting your aim up to par.

I experienced that aswell, many Youtubers told that in their guides too. I guess it's just fair to get known to the maps first before ruining other people's ranked games.

I just bought CS:GO since all of my friends were playing it the whole day and I really enjoy it. I first played it like COD, but running around randomly and pulling up the weapon in the last moment apparently doesn't work here, lol ... but yea the strategy part of the game is really cool and once I've reached rank 3 I can finally play ranked with people I know, looking forward to that.

Played some DM, the most xp I got was 250 (top of board including weekly bonus pool). It takes 15k xp to get to rank 3, so thats only 60 games of cancerous gameplay.

If you only play CS for competitive, having to play 60 games of dm is pretty terrible.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
wtf I played like 2/3 games of dm when the op was released and I got lvl 3. I didn't even have the op yet so I wasn't doing missions.

gg
i get 400 xp per deathmatch game if i WIN
if i dont i get like 100
you need 5000 xp for first level
so basically 50 games unless you win
cage the gargoyle