Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
Agreed ,but once you complete the throw its moi sessy. IMA fucking make my own throw and you will all love it k.k.

Also by lat grab I mean grabs from the like lumbar area to the pec.

you will have to deal with doublegrabs
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
hip throws are officially unachieveable from noob clap. and are situational technique. not reliable. we need to find something else to R&D
tell me about aikido
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Flying Armbar. Vid - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLuK1Qu_FO8
I think this'd be a real cool move to imitate
Last edited by Merc; Dec 14, 2014 at 02:29 AM.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Originally Posted by snake View Post
hip throws are officially unachieveable from noob clap. and are situational technique. not reliable. we need to find something else to R&D

what do you mean? ive seen you hit hip throws all the time from noob clap. ofc its not the easiest to set up but there is no move that will work 100%.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
So erm I thing that this should be a thing. arm drag if the opponent is constantly un grabbing and what not.
#Triggered
Originally Posted by Aquita View Post
what do you mean? ive seen you hit hip throws all the time from noob clap. ofc its not the easiest to set up but there is no move that will work 100%.

well it's not reliable as normal throw, so i see no reason to include it anywhere.. whats the point of technique if it's not effective in mp

So erm I thing that this should be a thing. arm drag if the opponent is constantly un grabbing and what not.

been here, done that, but it works the best eather from opener or or one hand grab
tell me about aikido
Originally Posted by ZENBOY123 View Post
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Flying Armbar. Vid - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLuK1Qu_FO8
I think this'd be a real cool move to imitate

the flying armbar isnt as practical as real throws but its good for locking up youre opponent and pushing them out of the ring. the big problem is you are completely compromising your base so a really good opponent would just catch you and carry you out of the ring. still a great technique to catch them off guard. click on gracie in my sig if you want to see more examples.

this looks like a seoi nage which i think is one of the first throws you guys did for R&D. but youre right its great if you get the 2 on 1 grips.
Attached Files
bjj - armbar.rpl (41.3 KB, 14 views)
bjj - armbar (3).rpl (49.1 KB, 7 views)
bjj - armbar (5).rpl (76.5 KB, 6 views)
judo - seoi nage.rpl (46.7 KB, 13 views)
judo - seoi nage (3).rpl (41.4 KB, 17 views)
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
Anyone know how to do a good, subtle suplex?

Not talking the whole throw them behind you approach but something more like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wntDPye-JEg
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu