Toribash
gr8 more people leaving vibe now apatheticP (is that how u spell it?) and vetz1 left too i cri even moar nao
Signature
Originally Posted by Swosh View Post
gr8 more people leaving vibe now apatheticP (is that how u spell it?) and vetz1 left too i cri even moar nao

It's fine. Both left because of the Moataz incident. So good riddance or whatever.

In other news, we need to start wooping but in wars.
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
We just Rekt won a war against Black Mafia ( I saved the war, lol) 6-7 for us :P

Haha yep. Hoping to war some other people tonight, anyone interested?
Originally Posted by Kyure View Post
Haha yep. Hoping to war some other people tonight, anyone interested?

I'll be chilling at /jo vibe

If you come we might find some war
Wolololololo
It's fine. Both left because of the Moataz incident. So good riddance or whatever.

well excuse me sir , everyone is not leaving because of me .
why?
Hey to all the people still active in Crooks! Apex got eaten by Vibe and I don't want to be in Vibe at all... so I may join Crooks again and I say we go ingame and start a recruitment server and turn Crooks back to the beautiful clan it once was.

that quote was made by moneshot from 4 days ago and he left because he didn't want vibe as he stated . i just wanted to tell ya because its not me who is making them leave .

Originally Posted by Moataz View Post
well excuse me sir , everyone is not leaving because of me .
why? that quote was made by moneshot from 4 days ago and he left because he didn't want vibe as he stated . i just wanted to tell ya because its not me who is making them leave .

Seriously guys, an we just drop it and leave it behind. I don't want this escalating again.

As for Moneshot, that's his choice. He's welcome to not merge with us.

Let it be known

Originally Posted by Moataz View Post
Exactly!
Anyways how are you guys?

Not much news recently, I've started playing csgo a little bit. This really isn't the greatest time to start playing a game like this either. I've got a lot of uni to catch up on in the next two weeks. I bought the game quite a while back but played it once and I wasn't used to the recoil since I have played other games with less complex recoil systems. As of two days ago, I decided to open it again and see some community servers. I quite enjoyed those and started trying some 1v1 servers to help learn how to play and control the spray of the guns. I'm no expert but I feel like I'm learning quite well.
I love csgo but I'm just bad at it and I hate people that say they have other accounts that are like global elite..
Sorry if you don't want me posting here I just want to get to know you all