Toribash
Originally Posted by H4rl3quin View Post
HNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

H4rl3quin, i suppose u are a very special, mermaid loving person, and i TOTALLY agree with you about the issue you mentioned above.
But a short statement concerning my application would be appreciated aswell.
lol
=D
My deviantART
so wut?
Originally Posted by lacici View Post
specially for killer

well if any thing you probably made my opinion worse, since you done the come back on single player it don't change my opinion of your come backs, you could of simply of edited where you went wrong and since there is no timer you could of took as long as you want, testing all possible roots to take.

and at the beginning you started relaxed then it seemed like you just couldn't be bothered.
Dot dot dot
ohai well the week is over.

i have not collected 3 seals nor has anyone else than killer3366 replied to my application.
(oh sorry i forgot H4rl3quin)
did other clan members even LOOK at my post?
My deviantART
so wut?
wtf dude
u start annoying me

u only post SHIT plus u have a photo of HITLER as your avatar
whats wrong with you?
especially the hitler is extremely offending, i doubt you dont know who this man is..

goddamn
My deviantART
so wut?
Hitler's ok. lame posts on the other hand though...
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Yeah im down with hitler. But the stupid posts in our threads start to piss me off too.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I bet he's jsut trying to test the whole clan on when the limit's reached and he gets kicked..

I approve of D0R too because he's a nice guy I haven't seen in a long long time and I still remember him being very good in wushu. Not gonna be the top one deciding this, though.
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count