Ranking
HEY THANKS GUYS

wait what do you mean i'm two years late?

aw shoot heck

oh well

RESURRECTION (based on my last arty post here in ORMO, which is in the randomness thread, and is about JAMES the ANGRY LASER EEL, as well as the assumption that you totally haven't been looking at my pixel dump in the Art board)

- it's that robot dargon again

- Oh and a very pissy demon.

- Had an art block. IT MATERIALIZED.

- This thing is UNFINISHED but oh well. Extremely ambitious project for me, anyways. :U

- And now for something less ambitious. You see that demon up there? This is the same one making his entry.

- SOUND ADVICE FROM URIST MCLINCOLN

- Super quick glacial thing for lulz.

- First attempt at bettering my clouds. Apparently, this is how poop looks like if you take out the brown color.

- DERKASAURUS AND SPIKYBRO, representing the two extremes of my usual outlines.

- And some time later, the clouds are looking like this. Much better than grey poops, since these look more like marshmellows.

- oh no an three headed monster

- My typical coloring process, as demonstrated by McDinosaur.

- handsome lovely gentleman with a bowler hat

- AXE OF OCTAGONALCY

- Behold, the majestic Olfactorian! He can smell all the butts within a 2000 yard radius! (which is also why he is so grumpy)

- Random gems because i was bored.

- And a cyanosaurus!! Notably for being... Well, whole. And big.

And there we go, in descending chronological order. Now you can start posting your arty things too!!
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
woah.... epic

i love this pixel art

too bad i suck at it :/
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
Lol your gems look like mine craft tekkie emerald, diamonds, and sapphires. Not sure what that red one is. Look it up, it looks exactly alike :P
-----
Oops, Tekkit.
Last edited by keoni109; Jun 8, 2012 at 04:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals
It's not like I stole most of your replays and used them for a video... Never!

Originally Posted by Lirot View Post
Hello everybody.

Software used: Fraps, Sony vegas
Song: "Beyond Monday" by The Glitch Mob.

Don't forget to watch it in HD!

Thank you guys for all the replays that you gently lent to me

One of my favorite songs.
I love the vid to be honest, it's a good old fashioned one.
No overkill with the effects, decent camera work too.

Nice job.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.