Toribash
Originally Posted by Fates View Post
woah not yet he didnt he only has 1 no and 2 neutrals

2 no's*
self proclaimed lurker and stalker
Personal Life
Well let's get the boring stuff out of the way which is my life. My name is Recess, as you can tell, but my real name is Deven and I am 21 years old (just turned in March). I was born in Garland, Texas where I spent 3 years of my life and the rest of my time on this Earth has been spent in Pennsylvania where I attend college and my family lives. What am I majoring in you may ask? Well I am going into my 4th year of Architecture at Marywood University and I have loved every year here. I play for my College's tennis team as well as play golf with a few of my buddies I've met, but tennis is my main sport that I played all through High school and college. But enough about my boring ass life, let's talk about my Toribash career.

Toribash Life
It all started off in 2012 when I was watching Chilled Chaos and his group of friends playing Toribash and I instantly downloaded the game and started playing. My first account is QuickWork which was born in May 2012 and I used that account for the good part of a year and got it up to 2nd dans and then lost interest in Toribash for the better part of a year and then started playing once again in 2014 where we find this account. Recess was born in 2014 and I wanted a fresh start in the Toribash community and played on and off for the Summer of 2014 but didn't make any real progress in that time. Then we have the same story where I went back into the school year and couldn't find too much time for Toribash so I forgot about it. However I have made a comeback with this account and have been playing everyday for at least 3 hours a day since June and wish to continue this schedule for a very long time. But I guess the important stuff is my mod prefrences which are Judo (mainly for the great people I've met through judo tourney) and Aikido game modes which is where I started off and my love still remains for. I mainly play Aikido during the daytime hours where I actually want to get some real gaming done, then night time hours in the Judo tourney where I talk with some people I've met through my time in Toribash. Mostly I am getting to a point in my Toribash career where I'd like to meet more people and join a family and I feel as though Origin would be a great fit for me.

Additional Information
Skills: Sleeping, eating, staying up until the sun comes up playing TB
GMT: -4:00

Thank you for taking your time to read my application and I hope I am able to call this clan my new home
P.S. purple monkeys run wild in the red forest
Originally Posted by Recess View Post

app

Ok. I have played with you a couple of times and you are really nice and skillful. there is not a ton of info in the app, but I think there is enough to make it good. I vote yes I hope all of the rest of origin feels the same.
Personal Life
Well let's get the boring stuff out of the way which is my life. My name is Recess, as you can tell, but my real name is Deven and I am 21 years old (just turned in March). I was born in Garland, Texas where I spent 3 years of my life and the rest of my time on this Earth has been spent in Pennsylvania where I attend college and my family lives. What am I majoring in you may ask? Well I am going into my 4th year of Architecture at Marywood University and I have loved every year here. I play for my College's tennis team as well as play golf with a few of my buddies I've met, but tennis is my main sport that I played all through High school and college. But enough about my boring ass life, let's talk about my Toribash career.

Toribash Life
It all started off in 2012 when I was watching Chilled Chaos and his group of friends playing Toribash and I instantly downloaded the game and started playing. My first account is QuickWork which was born in May 2012 and I used that account for the good part of a year and got it up to 2nd dans and then lost interest in Toribash for the better part of a year and then started playing once again in 2014 where we find this account. Recess was born in 2014 and I wanted a fresh start in the Toribash community and played on and off for the Summer of 2014 but didn't make any real progress in that time. Then we have the same story where I went back into the school year and couldn't find too much time for Toribash so I forgot about it. However I have made a comeback with this account and have been playing everyday for at least 3 hours a day since June and wish to continue this schedule for a very long time. But I guess the important stuff is my mod prefrences which are Judo (mainly for the great people I've met through judo tourney) and Aikido game modes which is where I started off and my love still remains for. I mainly play Aikido during the daytime hours where I actually want to get some real gaming done, then night time hours in the Judo tourney where I talk with some people I've met through my time in Toribash. Mostly I am getting to a point in my Toribash career where I'd like to meet more people and join a family and I feel as though Origin would be a great fit for me.

Additional Information

Thank you for taking your time to read my application and I hope I am able to call this clan my new home

I am neutral Not sure about forum activity ..
Personal Life

Toribash Life

Additional Information

Yes. although this app isnt too lengthy i still like you just from reading it and eli says youre good so yeah. 2 yes's and 1 neutral
Commencing Project Origin 2.0
Personal Life

Toribash Life

Additional Information

I vote yes, there is all we want to see.
Personal Life

Toribash Life

Additional Information

Yes from me i think we have the same skills xD
Personal Life

Toribash Life

Additional Information

We are quite similar for one reason: we found out about this wonderful game by someone in The Derp Crew. I found out with zeroyalviking, btw.

I know this is basically useless, but I say yes.
holy hell 5 yes' if you are not invited already ill do it now
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...