Toribash
Thank you for the yes's so far, guys.
Originally Posted by Triton View Post
I feel as if you failed to read over your application before you posted it, because it's full of grammatical errors and such which messes with me a bit and makes me want to correct them for you, but whatever :v

This is true, I didn't read over it.
I wrote it on my phone, then transferred it to my computer by messaging it to someone on Facebook.
I then c/p it here, and made a few adjustments.
Sorry. /o\
father of philip scone
That is an acceptable excuse. Do not fail me again.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Alright, inviting Donkey. Daed, can you update your post on the Clan League event page to include Donkey in the line-up?
I really appreciate it, Ele.
I'll try my hardest not to disappoint you.
I know this isn't the right spot, but yes, I'd love to participate in clan league.
father of philip scone
^For now it's a no.

Is anyone else getting the feeling that this process is becoming more and more chaotic?

In terms of Static's suggestion I'm ok with being more harsh when it comes to applicants. But it will feel a little harsh rejecting members who are probably more suitable than some of our existing members currently (since standards required for members will increase).
Good morning sweet princess
Ele: updated.

Regarding BK709, not a bad guy, but he seems a bit inexperienced. Considering the way we are picking our members right now, I'd say he still need to gain more experince on forums and in game. I'd like you apply in the future though, if you don't get accepted.
Last edited by Daedalus; Jun 7, 2015 at 08:41 PM.
Donkey; you'll receive a 'yes' from me if you unblur your fucking signature, that's offensive with people with glasses and you should know better, jk, good to see you want to join us, imo you'll be a great addition.

Every other applicant is a no no from me.
When it comes to people applying, i always try and see what the person is actually like.

As for this here, it's going to have to push me to say no because it makes you seem a bit immature.
Although you were in my old clan Eternal but you seemed to be extremely inactive. It's L0rd btw ;)
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris