Toribash
thats interesting krulls you should make more
and you should also come in back to be with me cause you never with me and im getting lonely

and krulls have you finished my picture yet i cant wait to see it
Last edited by Quack; May 18, 2015 at 08:36 PM.
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
FleshMon
It is indeed very exciting.

hazelbud
Well you can be active by posting but that doesn't mean that your afk just because your not active in-game, but active posting still means your active.

Krulls
Speaking of doing stuff again, I might go back to coding stuff again since it used to be something I was very interested in, but not very skilled at.
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
I think i will start Art Works!
(When i get my tab XD)
I walk a lonely road
the only one that I have ever known
Nice, do you do arty stuff rl?
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
Originally Posted by Miracle View Post
I think i will start Art Works!
(When i get my tab XD)

That's great man! inspire me with your greatest work! :')
#LLPS 💙💫
Well i also want to do art ive tried but not that good i made a set and sold it for 20k
amazing right
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Originally Posted by FleshMon View Post
Well i also want to do art ive tried but not that good i made a set and sold it for 20k
amazing right

Yeah I've been trying to make some textures and I'm still in need of improving with my art skills as well. Might make a set too.
#LLPS 💙💫
If you guys use our art thread for posting your texture progress, i promise to cc and help you on your way.
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
WAPOW
Excellent work yesterday in wars.
We had a good time destroying (Angels)WOEB and you did great against Catalyst as well.

We have accomplished yet another Clan Goal:
[✔] Become 1st TB clan to reach 4000 Clan Points

FleshMon and Smaguris,
I have created and posted your Profile Pics on the Clan Page.
Take a look and let me know what you think.

Any one else who still needs a Profile Pic needs to send me a replay and tell me your frame number for the pose.

JayXManHD,
Sounds great, one of my favorite things to do in life is programming.
If you have anything interesting to share or need some advice, just let me know.

WAPOW!