Toribash
ok, this is what u DO

On bottom of page, it says, GO ADVANCED, click it, scrool down page until you see a button that says manage attatchments, click it, when that little box open, look for the button that says upload videos, click it, go to your toribash folder in your program C thing (go to my computer, then there will be a folder called ___(C) then go to program files, and lok for toribash button, click it) then go into the replays file, look for the one u want to upload, click it, then look for the open button on the bottom of the explorer thingy, click it, then the upload manager box will say UPLOADING FILES PLEASE WAIT, please dont click itl, wait, then, click the X hit post reply, and it should be on my forum

=D
AAAAIIIIEEE MAYENIAAAAA AKLABABEESHEEBAABAAA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i dunno wats rong but deose 2 own i mean dey even talught me.
Stiil pretty Sexy, No longer Wittsy.
im brown belllllllllllllltttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dus da mean im not trainee animore?
Stiil pretty Sexy, No longer Wittsy.
I GOT RID OF THE RANKS SYSTEM PEOPLE!!! lol, so dont worry noone is lower than anyone else in rank rofl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
mmkkk, QQ5ben, i REALLY would rather have some ONLINE fights, and i want to test you, only because i noticed you fight hold all, which immediately brings a little dancing gorrila to my head screaming *TEST THE LITTLE MAN* so, please post some really good online fights, or find me online, im at school right now lol. =)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]