Ranking
Well Sledg, i defeated Solax 5 - 2 the match replays can be seen here

Chris, you can earn rank ups via in-game activity, Skype activity, and Forum activity.
Nice job sparky. I started so strong then one guy just went for a 3 streak. I should have saved the replays I had some gnnaaarrlllyy saves!
-----
WOOah! That flaming vibe icon that you can click is sick! It makes us look so professional!
Last edited by sledgren; Jun 16, 2014 at 01:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Lol very true also I might be inactive tomorrow because of broken thumb but the next day I will be all good and dat icon next level of sexy plus Solax ain't got nothing on Spark
I am the 2000th post person #MLGPROPOSTINGHACKS!!!
Didn't even have to mention the new tag at the bottom of our thread for people to notice :3 pretty neat tag if you ask me, if i had VIP, i'd be wearing it.

Sledg you should put autosave on, Chris don't worry, i'd find it hard to play wit ha broken thumb too.

Geez, next opponent... Holo
Originally Posted by Sparkyau View Post
Merc please post your app in the correct thread

Vibe Application Thread

also, you'll need to read over the example app so you don't get denied.

Finally you are doing the right thing ^_^ app post in your thread looks annoying

Iam going for Netherlands right now

Hi chris, I remember you from fv days :3 i miss u bby hehehe
RIP
[Suki] SUGOI ULTRA KAWAII IDOLS
Sled I Hate studying as we'll for test and this broken thumb got me out of a few peices of work so cellibration! Also hi GodEnz miss you to bby
I am the 2000th post person #MLGPROPOSTINGHACKS!!!
isn't Netherlands gonna vs Australia next? for the sake of you going for them, i'm rooting for Aussies.

Yeah Godenz, i finally got around to it. i'll be serious with it too. :3
Yeah chris tis not fun. Man if I can get my friend on toribash this summer he is sick with computers, so if clan video is still an idea he could defiantly do it for us. He even has his own website and game. Here is a link to his website just to show his computer skills. Its nothing special, but you can see how hard he has worked.

http://jamesdorfman.com/about.php
it's a nice website, i'll give him that. He should really consider doing some practice sites as an example for his portfolio though. I've made a mini website too, http://infinitypixel.cu.cc/ just a basic HTML site with flash games :3 anyway, i'd be interested in getting him to help us out here too.