↝Mudjad↜
↝In the name of Allah↜
↝|[U]|[Shift]|[Flip]|[Cheat]|↜
↝Angels ツ my twin for ever↜
Name:In Game: Ninja Kyle IRL: Kyle
Belt:2nd Dan Black belt In 23 Games im 3rd Dan
Country and timezone:North Carolina UTC 5:00
How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10):9
Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?):Apex : They Died Phase: Not Forum Active Pyro: There Just Jerks So Left
Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc):Email: kbrod317@yahoo.com
What mod are you good in? (Optional: post replays):Mushu ,Akdio ,Greykido ,ABD ,Wushu
What can you contribute to the clan?(Please make your claim strong,any proofs?):i Would Like To Help Other People im A Well Rounded Kind A Guy I Can Always Make Someone Laugh And i Could Become Better At Toribash And Help Others Become Good Aswell
Any bans/infractions?:Never Got Banned or Had Any Infractions
Why do you want to [Ascend]?:Cause i See People In The Clan Alot I Think They Are Pretty Good And I Think Thing The Clan Is Really Good And i Would Like To Take Part
Player Card(http://64.19.142.12/www.toribash.com/usercard/your nick here.png): http://www.toribash.com/usercard/NinjaKyle.png
Did anyone refer you here?:MudJad
Got some more to add?:Ty For Taking Ur Time To Read This App It Means Alot To me And i Hope u Can Have a New Memeber And Ima Add SAome Replayes Aswell
Attached Files
1x a.rpl (43.9 KB, 6 views)
nice.rpl (93.2 KB, 5 views)
NICE TURN AROUND.rpl (57.9 KB, 4 views)
Have Fun | Enjoy Life | Stay Cool
#AdPhones
lol kyle , i say yes to ur brother
↝Mudjad↜
↝In the name of Allah↜
i think u need at least 3 yeses
↝Mudjad↜
↝In the name of Allah↜
Name: Boerhae
Belt: 2nd Dan Black Belt
Country and Timezone: USA, Eastern Standard Time
How active are you in-game and in the forums? 9
Clans I joined before [Ascend]: Apex (Died), Phase (Clan I created, I resigned because of lack of forum activity in our members) Rejected (Don't like their members too much)
Contacts: Email (kingofthesixth@gmail.com)
Mods I am good in: Mushu, Aikido, ABD, Greykido
Contributions to clan that I can make: I'm friendly, I post on the forums, and I'm helpful. I try as hard as I can to help. I'm also trustworthy and I don't ragequit or make the clan look bad in any other way.
Bans: None
Infractions: None
Why do I want to [Ascend]?: You have kind members who are good at the game, and I would like to be part of a community like that.
Player Card:
Did anyone refer me?: No
Anything else to add?: Thanks for being there and reading this. I appreciate that. This is a very good group of people and I would be honored to join.
Last edited by Boerhae; Jan 12, 2014 at 09:51 PM. Reason: usercard
Boerhae, making a glorious return!
Ninja: I like your app, it's detailed and gives all the right information. Plus I played with you ingame, your pretty good. So I'll say Yes

Boer: damn! Mr headhunter, so you play a lot of mushu then. Your app is average, but it's good that you have no infractions or bans. I think I'll let others decide on tho one.
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]