Toribash
Originally Posted by Muse View Post
I used to spam and troll a bit... But I've tried to relax a bit.

Also trolling kinda was part of being a member of [fish]
-----

Yeah, I've been through the stupid age too. I have at least three pages of infractions. Most of them have expired. But it serves as a horrible reminder to how retarded I was. I'm not saying I'm way more wiser, I'm just saying I'm not as bad as I used to be.
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy
Yeah I know what you mean bro. Also I'm really busy at the moment so I only get on two or three times a day...(For like 5 min at a time)
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
Yeah, I have 2 pages of infractions :<. On this account, I have only ever been in 2 clans.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
haha my days of trolling are still at large. But not in toribash.
I like trolling people in mw3 and stuff like that.
| Jolly Roger | Aeon | fl0w | Liquor |
| Team NZ & AUS |

| DarkDranz | Kaito | Kratos | Brucia | Chirs | Trice | Tempest | Vitta | Pranit | TheAnimal | Sparky |
| TripStone |
Originally Posted by 3rko View Post
Hello, guys I am 3rko.

I don't know you. So unless someone else here likes you alot, please refrain from posting here ever again
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
Originally Posted by Mccqa View Post
Hello,

I'd like to join [A] clan. But, problem is, my belt is low. Blue. Becose in my opinion, playing toribash is boring. Clan is good thing to change this situation. I'll have motivation to play this game. For now, it's boooring. Now i want to sell all my items, buy texture set and start playing.

And about me:

My name is Edwin. I'm 15 years old and I live in Lithuania. I'm quite a friendly person and rather sensitive. At least I think so! My friends say I'm sometimes slightly impatient and I can be a bit lazy. I enjoy visiting forums. My forum activity is 10/10 (This char was my bank, started everything again few weeks ago.. Had about 150posts~.) Now I do some marketing, you know, Buy low, sell high, get rich! Often listen to electro house, rap, pop music. - GMT+2

In-game skills:

I don't want to lie, but i'm pretty good fighter. I have 140~ Judo rank, good opponent in aikido. But wushu is my nightmare. So I never play it.

Well I'm from Lithuania, so my grammar is not good enough. I know that you'll say no becose of my belt, i want to remind, belt doesn't say anything about skills in-game. ;)

Marketing

Right now I'm in server called Mccqa. Come if you want.

I say no due to you only want to join for a reason to play. I see no real meaning.

Originally Posted by 3rko View Post
Hello, guys I am 3rko.

This isn't the place for random chats and visitations.
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy
I want players who have already proved themselves or show some REAL promise.

So it's a no from me

Originally Posted by Jire View Post
I want players who have already proved themselves or show some REAL promise.

So it's a no from me