Toribash
Originally Posted by Crocap View Post
Somthing like this but put legend on
-----
A bandage with more details and efects.
It would be better

Yes this is more of what I was thinking along the lines of.

Originally Posted by fluxpony View Post
thanks iPoor, that piece of art is new I made it 2 days ago, but someone thinks different. and on top of that, I give him the chance to prove himself right (which he can't because this is new) and he dosen't. so... yer I'll make something new again, and this time theres going to be no bad sportsmanship.

I am working on something even though my hand is hurt... ugh...

If that other one was a banage. The one flux made,was cool
want a events planer? well pm me !~forever a slave to the gods!
@nadie: ok cool, looking forward to seeing it.

@drake: thanks bro.

EDIT: also you guys haven't seen my Vinyl Scratch picture. (page 22)
Last edited by fluxpony; Oct 14, 2012 at 04:07 PM.
Leader of nothing
I know I am not the best artist but I just finished this. I gave an effort and this is what I came up with. If I see anything I didn't see before I will go back and fix it.

Edit: Im also working on another piece of "poetic art". Been wanting to make this for a while never got the chance to.
Last edited by ugonadie6; Oct 14, 2012 at 05:07 PM.

hm... cool. I'm not gonna say who's best or not (its not my place to say such a thing) but I think we shouldn't care about whos best or not, we should just respect each other and keep posting our awesome art ^-^
Leader of nothing
Art pieces are nice.
Flux quit being difficult and make a damn armband (please)
And stop being a douche
Not tryin to be mean but it's irritating, you're like taunting ugo
Good job on the art guys
Originally Posted by fluxpony View Post
hm... cool. I'm not gonna say who's best or not (its not my place to say such a thing) but I think we shouldn't care about whos best or not, we should just respect each other and keep posting our awesome art ^-^

yes I'm taunting ugo. and I made the armband.
Leader of nothing
Originally Posted by EmoTeal View Post
Art pieces are nice.
Flux quit being difficult and make a damn armband (please)
And stop being a douche
Not tryin to be mean but it's irritating, you're like taunting ugo
Good job on the art guys

No, its ok Emo don't worry about me. I guess I just had to prove how good of an artist I am (even with a hurt wrist) *facepalm* but its ok. Ehem, anyway time to get back to what I was doing. Lol

Any C&C on the art guy,s I don't mind helpful art advice. =)

well... I'm not much of a anime fan, as you probably know, I have no C&C on the work, I think its great. but I do have a challenge... ok not rly a challenge just a bit of fun: I would like to see how you'll do if you had to make a piece of art that had something to do with ponies. now, now you don't have to do it, but it might bring some colour into your world.
Leader of nothing