Toribash
Originally Posted by chamara View Post
ConCon, I remember that you made DxB's clan vid.
Good ol' times.
Also I say no to LLDN, he was a clan hopper with a pretty shitty attitude.
He joined Knotz (or DxB, I can't remember) while it was new, then he quit because he thought we were going nowhere and clanhopped a few clans too.

I know LLDN pretty well , and he left knotz because he left toribash.
He is my friend I would say yes , but he forgot something.
My final judgement to LLDN
rejected now stop with the useless post
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Hello Knotz. Yesterday I got a application invite to apply for this clan and after thinking about it I decided that I would. Well, I guess I'll introduce my self. I'm Tay a gambler on toribash thats been around since 2008. Ive been the good and bad toribash has to offer. Im a 10dan Theoretically higher, if you wanna know what it is and how just ask me privately. Now lets see, something about little ol' me... Im a boy anime, manga, hentai, and ecchi lover. Im young but I catch on quickly. Despite my age I've been referred to as mature on several occasions. I follow the rules do as Im told yada-yada.

This Isn't my knotz ive been apart of by the way. Ive been in 4 knotz clans since 2008 and was either the ldr or co-ldr in 3 of them Obviously I'm respectful or else I wouldnt want to join a group of other people.

I didnt really wanna make any replays for you guys but I did a tricking replay for you anyways so check it out. SHAZZAM :>

Edit I'm 13 and my gmt is -6
Last edited by Tay; Nov 30, 2012 at 12:41 AM.
Lol, lier :P You said you were doing replays for us yesterday :P
Also, what's your GMT? And What's your age?
Modify those things in your post, you will have my yes.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
I still dont get it, why everyone write "Shazam" At their application.. Oh forget it..
Its getting interesting, Fivah Joined! Woooo..Hoooo..
Originally Posted by Tay View Post
Hello Knotz. Yesterday I got a application invite to apply for this clan and after thinking about it I decided that I would. Well, I guess I'll introduce my self. I'm Tay a gambler on toribash thats been around since 2008. Ive been the good and bad toribash has to offer. Im a 10dan Theoretically higher, if you wanna know what it is and how just ask me privately. Now lets see, something about little ol' me... Im a boy anime, manga, hentai, and ecchi lover. Im young but I catch on quickly. Despite my age I've been referred to as mature on several occasions. I follow the rules do as Im told yada-yada.

This Isn't my knotz ive been apart of by the way. Ive been in 4 knotz clans since 2008 and was either the ldr or co-ldr in 3 of them Obviously I'm respectful or else I wouldnt want to join a group of other people.

I didnt really wanna make any replays for you guys but I did a tricking replay for you anyways so check it out. SHAZZAM :>

Edit I'm 13 and my gmt is -6

It's a yes, Goodluckk!
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
How funny
our co doesn't know anything you should see the first page

anyway yes to Tay
"0h no" -Trice
He is maybe acting like he doesnt know :P also, my comeplete yes to tay! Congrats.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Welcome aboard, and be active..
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Actually this is my second time in the same clan with Fivah
This clan
and Teknik
"0h no" -Trice