Ranking
Belt: Black
Name: Ign is iemagazine IRL name is Nassir
Thing about yourself: I love ninjutsu it is one of my absolute best mods and I also love art
GMT: U.S. east
And anything else you feel is needed: Some replays (On "nice spar" my partner messed me up towards the end D: but I wanted to keep going so I did)
Attached Files
-00 Close.rpl (54.8 KB, 6 views)
-00 decappp kolorz.rpl (87.8 KB, 4 views)
-00 Ninjutsu3.rpl (76.6 KB, 6 views)
-00 Ninjutsu4.rpl (54.7 KB, 3 views)
-00 nice spar.rpl (792.6 KB, 8 views)
Alive and Kicking again, [SECRET], former artist, I lose all my matches.
Application: ZephaniahG
Belt: Green. ( I used to be a second dan, but after a 3 year break I forgot my password/username)

Name: Zephaniah. (Zeph for short)

Thing about yourself: I'm at a competitive level for slacklining. (Search it on youtube you won't be let down.) My first competition will be this may in Virginia.

GMT: I live in California, I believe its -8 Gmt, I could be mistaken and i'm too lazy to check.

And anything else you feel is needed: Chazer has been a very big help to me in sparring and parkour, he is currently a lot of my motivation. In my opinion I feel I am progressing very well in my abilities. The first replay is from about 10 days ago, and is actually my most recent spar. ( I've been doing a lot of single player to practice flow and realism) The other replay is my very first spar made just 9 days before that. (Just to show how much progression is being made.
Attached Files
Spar with Private.rpl (588.4 KB, 7 views)
first spar.rpl (820.3 KB, 6 views)
[3/1/2013 6:56:15 PM] kyou: dont recruit stupid people
[3/1/2013 6:56:27 PM] Tim: Deal
[3/1/2013 6:56:32 PM] Tim: Mega deal
[3/1/2013 6:56:53 PM] Tim: make sure to vote n shit though

Clux: AMERICA, FUCK YEAH
borjon: get skype, i like to see how people fit with the other members etc hi
iemagazine: no
Zeph: woo, you seem you're actually smart compared to 2/3 of this community that apply. yes.
also virginia is 15 minutes away from me o 3 o
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Wow das allot of recruits :o Also glad to see you're still here Borjon For those who don't know he was one of the founders of Obey.
Posting all of your apps in our private board. Tell me when you've added replays if you feel it's needed and i'll add them too.
PM me with any and all questions
Free Form-Application

Hi , my name is AJ or Ahmed , I am 15 years old , I live in bahrain and my GMT is +3 , I like math and sports (soccer , swimming and diving) I am 4th Dan black belt , my activity in forums is high , but in-game is not that high (5.5/10) I have Skype if you are interested in talking to me; Oofun4

I so far had 5-8 Infractures and mostly like 4 bans , I have nothing to hide to be honest. I sometimes do bad stuff toward staff xd.

I would like to join obey for couple of reasons:
1-chazer is a member
2-chazer told me this clan is friendly
3-I've been clan-less for a while

I am pretty good at aikido , spar and rk-mma.tbm , I also like to play any mod as far it's fair for both sides UKE and Tori.
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Freeform Application:
My belt is brown, but a black belt alt. But that doesn't really matter because belts don't mean skill. I'm 14 years old, my name is Kyle Duffy and I live in Australia(GMT = +10-11) . The mods I play are xspar.tbm and other spar environment mods with the occasional parkour/freerun. I make videos as well, Check my spoiler for my latest one. Pick me \o/
Anyway, I'll TLDR it:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Belt: Brown
Name: Kyle Duffy
Thing about yourself: I'm an editor :v
GMT: Australia, NSW (GMT = +10-11)
Anything else I feel is needed: Tyzi would beat me in halo \o/
Replay:
Attached Files
Spar With Fuze 1.0.rpl (410.3 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Diatie; Mar 3, 2013 at 04:00 PM.
I say yes to zeph, but no to oofun, he was a dick to me when I was signing up for TABD :/
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Originally Posted by Diatie View Post
Tyzi would beat me in halo \o/

YES
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Thanks for waiting here are the replays. I bad a naming replays so...
Only got a few replays, be posting some more.
-----
excuses for the last replay...
-----
here's some more, the first replay my opponent quiteed, so it wasn't finished
Attached Files
asas.rpl (65.9 KB, 5 views)
asasasdasdasdasdsd.rpl (473.5 KB, 7 views)
xxx.rpl (43.6 KB, 5 views)
wwww.rpl (30.2 KB, 4 views)
wwwwss.rpl (49.1 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Clux; Mar 3, 2013 at 08:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Tyzi View Post
[3/1/2013 6:56:15 PM] kyou: dont recruit stupid people
[3/1/2013 6:56:27 PM] Tim: Deal
[3/1/2013 6:56:32 PM] Tim: Mega deal
[3/1/2013 6:56:53 PM] Tim: make sure to vote n shit though

Clux: AMERICA, FUCK YEAH
borjon: get skype, i like to see how people fit with the other members etc hi
iemagazine: no
Zeph: woo, you seem you're actually smart compared to 2/3 of this community that apply. yes.
also virginia is 15 minutes away from me o 3 o

I Dont speck english:B and i dont have a web cam u.u

Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
Wow das allot of recruits :o Also glad to see you're still here Borjon For those who don't know he was one of the founders of Obey.
Posting all of your apps in our private board. Tell me when you've added replays if you feel it's needed and i'll add them too.

Nice to see you again dude:B

The Replays:Im gonna put them later my computer dont work im in my Cell Phone:a
Hueshueshueshueshueshueshues