Toribash
Originally Posted by TamaKuu View Post
Flux Pavillion- Bass cannon.

Sebastian- Shut up and sleep with me.

Don't you read the posts lol?
M I N I V A N
He is talking about the copyright situation and how you can tell if a song/video is copyrighted, go back a page or two in this thread and you'll find it.
call me kobe
Originally Posted by Alaistier View Post
Hours, what are you talking about?
Also, I don't see your votes anywhere.

First page.
M I N I V A N
[RSO] Bloodthirst Tournament Information Thread

Hosted by Tamakuu!

Hey, hey, hey there people! Welcome to the Bloodthirst Tournament, the one place where you get to beat the shit out of an opponent or just feel like a winner!

This event is meant to make sparring feel a bit more like an Olympic sport, kind of like boxing used to be, you know? Also here to sponsor and support the good ol' RSO and congratulate it for going official after a good month and a half... I think.

Let's go on, shall we?

Somewhat simple.

This is a tournament where each participant goes against an assigned opponent and fights them, head to head in the ring. Specifically being the sparring-ugo6.tbm mod. Remember to post your replays here after the battle, okay?

Remember these.

Rules

First, this section will be used to show the sign-ups. The sign-ups will... well, show the people that have signed up to participate in the tournament.

Once round 1 starts, this section will be used for brackets.

All prizes will be discussed.
Last edited by Marrez; Jun 27, 2012 at 06:53 PM.
beware
the goblin
Nope. In this tourney, all that matters is whether you get 190k points or knock the other person out of the ring.

Being a good sparrer will be somewhat of an advantage.
beware
the goblin