Toribash
Fastfeet rejected.
Corgan can't really see what you can bring to us but I'll wait to see what the other members say.
Do you really think you're in control
/Invade,well I can't give you anything,since you guys have everything.
I just want to hang out.(Online)
Hey Prophecy and my good pals in it. I'm here to apply for the clan. Hopefully, It's not a complete shitbag.

Info about my life: Well, my name's Marrez Johnson (Real name's Shamarrez, but I prefer Marrez) and I'm a 14 year old African-american male. I'm a beginner manga-ka and martial artist. Whenever I'm not on Toribash, I'm either on my Xbox (My gamertag is: Oo NoNoandNO oO) or drawing. Sometimes on minecraft, but I'm mostly on Humper's server. Not to forget to mention I have the cracked version :|. And as you can see, my grammar is horrible considering I use illegitimate words that make me appear as a complete imbicile.

Info about my Toribash life: Even though my join date says otherwise, I've been playing this game for 2 to 3 years now. I'm a intermediate Texture artist, replay maker, and I mess around with my paint.net from time to time to make a new avatar. I can't remember most of the clans I've been in but I'll name a few: [-Decap], [-CBW], [-Sandwich], [-BoomHit], [-Style], and [-yakuza].
I am currently 6th dan black belt, working on getting 7th dan. My favorite mods are.... well every mod actually. I like difference. Playing the same mod gets boring once in a while. If you want an exact answer though, Aikidobigdojo would be my favorite. My ingame skills are okay. I think that I'm not as good as I used to be, but people say I'm just fine. I'm a sparrer as well so, "WOOO!" to any other sparrers in the clan.
Now for some examples of my work (some of it is kind of old, considering I haven't been showing new work recently.)

Art examples

Also, here's my card thingy-ma-jig.

And, last of all, some replays. I apologize if this application was so short. I'm not very good when it comes to apps. And please, give me proper feedback.
Attached Files
!Tamakuu- S- Shine.rpl (422.8 KB, 4 views)
!Tamakuu- M- Chloride.rpl (139.6 KB, 4 views)
!Tamakuu- T- Long Run.rpl (371.9 KB, 5 views)
!Tamakuu- S- HUUGGGRR.rpl (822.7 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Marrez; Jan 17, 2012 at 09:23 AM.
beware
the goblin
Proper grammar and belt.
I do like your sparring skills.
I also know that you're active that will be handy right now.
So it's a yes from me.
Do you really think you're in control
Originally Posted by iCo0n View Post
Proper grammar and belt.
I do like your sparring skills.
I also know that you're active that will be handy right now.
So it's a yes from me.

^that
just stay active in forum and its a yes from me
MY WEBPAGE
[P]Recruiting[P]
I've played with you before, you were pretty good Back when I was still good in Wushu, we fought, Idk if you remember but we were at a stalemate or something, kind guy, good grammar, good player
Yes from me
Hi.