Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Thought this was already in the OP:
Originally Posted by Erth
Members should rise concerns about a potential applicant via pm, not in this thread. Voting in a non-skill based org is pointless.
As such, from now, votes will be deleted.

Either way, that's the way it always was, or so I thought - and the way it shall continue from now on.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
We don't kick for inactivity, you're still in
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Name: And30k
Evaluation ability of 10 (in your opinion): 5.5
Current Clan: Province
If someone invited you, state them here: I decided not to enter because I like taykkyon.
Include 3 replays of you playing (recommended but not required):
Attached Files
Takyo.rpl (167.6 KB, 3 views)
Tankyu.rpl (76.5 KB, 3 views)
Tyoka.rpl (79.6 KB, 4 views)
Name: Wesmrocks
Skill rating out of 10 (in your opinion): I'd say I'm an 8. I'm pretty skilled in the mod, though I'm a bit rough around the edges with my openers, though. I usually do a grab-and-kick sort of thing, but not all the time.
Current clan: I'm in Revenge, or [rvng].
Age: I'm twelve years old. Don't automatically assume I'm immature though, hopefully I can prove my maturity.
If anyone has invited you, state them here: No one has invited me to this org.
Include 3 replays of you playing (Recommended but not needed): My replays are in the attachments below. I threw in a bit of erthtk as well.
Attached Files
tkmehs.rpl (88.0 KB, 3 views)
Taekkyon boom..rpl (82.6 KB, 3 views)
erthtk fun.rpl (68.6 KB, 3 views)
Name: Dave
Skill rating out of 10 (in your opinion): I think 7.
Current clan: I'm clanless right now ;p
If anyone has invited you, state them here: //
Include 3 replays of you playing (Recommended but not needed):
Attached Files
#Dave - MP Split.rpl (79.6 KB, 5 views)
#Dave - MP Lazy.rpl (74.0 KB, 5 views)
Click here, you'll recieve a cookie
[17:41] <@pusga> i want to cum inside dave
Originally Posted by And30k View Post
Name: And30k
Evaluation ability of 10 (in your opinion): 5.5
Current Clan: Province
If someone invited you, state them here: I decided not to enter because I like taykkyon.
Include 3 replays of you playing (recommended but not required):

poopdicks

Originally Posted by Wesmrocks View Post
Name: Wesmrocks
Skill rating out of 10 (in your opinion): I'd say I'm an 8. I'm pretty skilled in the mod, though I'm a bit rough around the edges with my openers, though. I usually do a grab-and-kick sort of thing, but not all the time.
Current clan: I'm in Revenge, or [rvng].
Age: I'm twelve years old. Don't automatically assume I'm immature though, hopefully I can prove my maturity.
If anyone has invited you, state them here: No one has invited me to this org.
Include 3 replays of you playing (Recommended but not needed): My replays are in the attachments below. I threw in a bit of erthtk as well.

Hi Wes, added.

Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Name: Dave
Skill rating out of 10 (in your opinion): I think 7.
Current clan: I'm clanless right now ;p
If anyone has invited you, state them here: //
Include 3 replays of you playing (Recommended but not needed):

Dave, brah.
Welcome.
She/They