Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Invitation accepted, after much consideration... But I'm going to be straight with you guys right now... I thought things would slow down after my show but they haven't. School's picking up, the students and the teachers are all getting ready for the semesters finals. I don't know that I'll even have time to post every day, much less play. I'll do my best, but that's all I can promise.

Any reprimands or kicks forthcoming due to my absence will be understood and go unchallenged.
Rik, you have valid excuse. I highly doubt poppo will rebuttle my decision that you will not be punished. So don't worry. We're just glad to have you back man.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
I'd rather not challenge your thinking. I'm not going to kick RikazeMA, for he has a giant brain, and has practical grammatical skills. Also, as for Nicolas, I'm on the edge for him. He's left us, and now has sucked up to us. He seems like the person I would dislike.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
He is, by no means, safely here. He is on the edge, I assure you. I only allowed him to rejoin simply because we gave hobo another chance so I wanted to be fair.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
@V3L the file doesn't work for me at all. I cant open it.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
well guys, screw it.. ima stay active.. this is something to get my mind offa reality.. thank you all fer being a part of fyre. knowing that there is people here that i can talk to at almost any time, it really helps.. and for those of you whom do not know what happened... my dad died today.. it was during a clan war...

something for you all to remember.. dont ever take what you have for granted... it will be one of the worst things that can happen to you. it will end up in it being thrown onto your face, and fuck you over.

well, im going to go to bed... ill see you all tomarrow?
i like cats