Toribash
Originally Posted by TheCobra View Post
It doesnt make it better if now someone comes up to get Co-Leader,
kevin is local mod who is supposed to work out the clan better.
And since he is the only one with rights i guess he has the most leading powers.
So it wouldnt make it better if he gets Co-Leader it would just make some of the clan cry over their mommies and daddies.

Why would getting a co leader make the members cry?
Please make more sense.
Read again properly.
The sense behind what i said is that it doesnt make things better and some others might be angry or what ever you like. Just that one co-leader will maybe "lead" the clan and edit some threads and stuff. For that place is one person enough (Kevin) but it doesnt mind me anymore since i applied for Co-Leader myself.
Your reason behind your point about members getting angry is still unclear. Also, one person is not enough. It is kevin who wants a member as co-leader to assist him in moderation because he is a gm, which is one of the most activity requiring staff position and he doesn't get much time for the board.

Anyways, scratch this convo. Don't want to argue with a bro. <3
Last edited by Hero; Mar 24, 2012 at 02:52 PM.
Also, in case Kevin gets inactive, there is someone else to take care of this mess.

It's always nice to have a co-leader and if anyone cries because they don't get to be one, they're just fags.
[RAWR]SlipAnc: two girls, one Siku
[RAWR]Siku: I was talking about having dicks in my mouth
My cousin played it for some time, but then he went to playing HoN.

I like HoN better.
[RAWR]SlipAnc: two girls, one Siku
[RAWR]Siku: I was talking about having dicks in my mouth
Originally Posted by Akmal View Post
What's the difference between dota, LoL and HoN?

I Dont know, I've never played dota and HoN so.....