Toribash
I do it always. I mean, when I have a sweater on.
David Moderated Message:
I don't mean to boast, but I'm a god.
I don't always freeze, but when I do I don't. I'm über cold resistant.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
I don't always freeze, but when I do I don't. I'm über cold resistant.

I'm not. I get sick every couple minutes because of the god damned temperature.
It's not what I want it to be. Hmpf.
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad
Let's trade body resistance tolerances. I wish I could become sick because of that.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
I wear a sweater all the time too David so don't feel sad. Even when I'm burning up I wear one :I I just don't like myself enough to take it off most times.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Originally Posted by Agentmax View Post
I wear a sweater all the time too David so don't feel sad. Even when I'm burning up I wear one :I I just don't like myself enough to take it off most times.

As in, you are uncomfortable with your body? I remember, when I was about 13, I used to have puffy nipples. I was overweight around ages 10-12, but after that had puffy nipples (breast buds). I was embarrassed to go anywhere without them covered, I refused to wear only a t-shirt or swim.
Also, I'm pretty cold resistant too. Like a Nord. -20°c? No problem.
David Moderated Message:
Originally Posted by Phillip View Post
As in, you are uncomfortable with your body? I remember, when I was about 13, I used to have puffy nipples. I was overweight around ages 10-12, but after that had puffy nipples (breast buds). I was embarrassed to go anywhere without them covered, I refused to wear only a t-shirt or swim.
Also, I'm pretty cold resistant too. Like a Nord. -20°c? No problem.

Precicsly mine is a problem though cause only.... (checks chest real quick) the right one for me left one if your facing the opposite of me is puffy :*( but at the pool I usually am pretty secure cause I'm not the most weirded out fucker there. (remembers people at the pool) -shivers- I wonder why I go there sometimes. Anyways I'll uploading a pic of me soon I was just getting ready to make some vids and take pics so be ready... also skyrim reference? I was a nord but got rid of it cause it was at risk for a virus. Sad day in the days of piratebay.
That's a big plate.
David Moderated Message:
Originally Posted by Dilara View Post

picture

Who dat be? I wanna say its you but I thought you had blonde hair :O