Toribash
Um, I think we have a problem. It seems like it has been deleted or something, I cant find it and it isn't there O.o
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
You have a point sin, but we were discussing this before once thinking and say how many members we have. But we have probably enough for an invite clan but it is up to link and ninja.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
I agree to this. Making Extreme an invite only clan will increase its popularity and more people will want to join. We then won't have to have any requirements and choose who we want in
☼Extreme til the end☼
Kam | Tsukiomi l Pickaxecut l BamBam69 l Linkhunter l Cozzakill | DjPz
Originally Posted by sinabbi View Post
we should be invite only clan u cant know how nice a player is or how good he is just by seeing what belt he has

Originally Posted by DeathNoteX View Post
I agree to this. Making Extreme an invite only clan will increase its popularity and more people will want to join. We then won't have to have any requirements and choose who we want in

I agree completely with this
till make the desire to join even more because it serves as an acheivement for those who are able to get in can brag about it i agree with this completely
The Revanent
Syinster
I dont agree
Its better to brag if you got in out of so many applicants rather than just being invited by the leader or something
I for one make them work for it
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

thats so un true link ive seen the ppl u accept ur too soft ive seen blue belts in here that wouldnt stand a chance against a white belt and for the most part your too nice kick someones ass and make them cry about it or something
The Revanent
Syinster