Toribash
No. Im afraid it is impossible for you to join TLL: your english is bad, you app sucks, your not active in the forums, and the reason why you want to join is not acceptable. Yea thats pretty much it
wait....London....England? as in....English is your first language?

<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
I love how he used numbers to describe his activity

random arbitrary values with no consistent scale rock!
Free Pv2Caribou

Also ''search more friends''!? what the hell dude..
OSHI | BISH | TLL
Death is so sure of victory, which gives us a life of advantage

Just this srsly. Congratz, you could beat my shit english and be the worst applicant ever \o/," Forum activity:10 ", Rate? e.e.... ^ Anyway you have only 4 posts, FOUR, FOUR WTF 10 ?, also cmon, you should look at another apps, look in our forums, what kind of person is needed here, what kind of person we want here then make an app to look so. Simple like that.

I posted this in case of "no trolling", but if you are,

outa herem we don't want ya

( i didn't even see the post so nvm if it's ugly and stuff )
okay now take 3 of app remake -___-
-----
actually wait.... it was 4
Last edited by c2petion; Oct 11, 2011 at 09:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
THE FUTURE IS NOT WHERE MY DREAM LIES.
Belt: Blue
Name: Ingame NinjaPirateFTW, in real life, I'm David

I live in Queensland, Australia, I am fouteen years old and started playing toribash, last month, it doesnt sound like much, but ive put a lot of work into the game, as well as my dedication to my softball team and what not.

Why I want to join?
Ive been reading about this clan alot lately, it it seems the most interesting to me, You see, as the leader of this clan said, It doesn't matter about ingame skill? This of course facinated me, as I do not wish to be ranked on the skill of this game. Im a very nice person, hate trolling, spam, swearing, and all other silly stuff. To me this is the only clan I wish to become a member of, if not accepted, I will better myself and try again another day.
Last edited by NinjaPirateFTW; Oct 23, 2011 at 11:36 AM.
Originally Posted by NinjaPirateFTW View Post
Belt: Blue
Name: Ingame NinjaPirateFTW, in real life, I'm David

I live in Queensland, Australia, I am fouteen years old and started playing toribash, last month, it doesnt sound like much, but ive put a lot of work into the game, as well as my dedication to my softball team and what not.

Why I want to join?
Ive been reading about this clan alot lately, it it seems the most interesting to me, You see, as the leader of this clan said, It doesn't matter about ingame skill? This of course facinated me, as I do not wish to be ranked on the skill of this game. Im a very nice person, hate trolling, spam, swearing, and all other silly stuff. To me this is the only clan I wish to become a member of, if not accepted, I will better myself and try again another day.

I like this ninja... but why does David seem so familiar.... no matter, you seem to be in it for the long run, Not for quick fame. Also like how you got the concept of "We don't care about in-game skills" You get a yes from me. ((P.S. If you hate trolling, then PV2 will be your worst nightmare))

A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!