Toribash
View Poll Results: Winner of woc1! (If you vote for yourself, you will be disqualifird.)
sushiman4
3 Votes / 33.33%
floop78
2 Votes / 22.22%
n8t
1 Votes / 11.11%
arbalest
3 Votes / 33.33%
wolf257, (if wins, first prize goes to second place, and so on)
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Toribash Market is BACK
The Toribash market is back and players love it, already thousands of items have been added to the market making life easier for both sellers and buyers. While crux and the team are working out a few small kinks everything seems to be running smoothly. The reintroduction of the market means the item thread is far less active, but in a good way; there are no more small spammy threads, and the more important threads like shops seem to be staying on the first and second page.
A few things to watch out for with the market are firstly when buying a set make sure it is what it says, a few scammers have tried to sell sets like Full Hunter when really it’s a bunch of cheap misc. Secondly don’t let the prices fool you many of the items on the market are overpriced. Finally make sure you have the correct prices and items in sets remember once it’s out there and sold you can't get it back.
Remember the market is currently taking suggestions here if you feel you have input to improve the new market CLICK HERE go ahead or why not visit the market HERE
By AusKingd0m

Ok i also though i'd add a bit about myself, im 19 currently studying at uni, im from Australia and am very active on forums and ingame and am just looking to do more on toribash.
=))
well thats it.
Playing Toribash Again! Old friends feel free to pm me, or new friends ;).
[OLDA][EXTREME]
Looking better.
Glad you got onto it.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
no probs we just needed a lil nudge also we were so happy we got official we went a lil crazy
[OLDA][EXTREME]
Hey aus: you look like that one dude from Disney channel.
Bank of the Burning Assassin of Wicked: Wolf257
Live Wicked, Die Wicked. Join the survivors!
Here Iz Mehh !!!
-----
Oh Neva Mind..Diff Pik O_O
Last edited by JUICYFRESH; May 6, 2011 at 02:13 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Make fun of eggs and i SWEAR TO GOD!
Thats amazing man. Probably add correct grammer to make it 'official' and proper. For example, add a period/exclamation mark after "BACK" and add commas after 'Second' and 'Finally' (Also, heads up if you want to know: "Firstly, secondly, thirdly, etc" are actually wrong grammer. It's just supposed to be "First, second, third, fourth, etc".
I'm in ap classes so its probably whats making me give all these corrections, but for something like an official blog or an essay, its usually better to say "In addition" or other advanced transition words instead of numerating your points with first, second, third, and so on.
Otherwise, it's awesome!
FOUNDER of [Wicked]
Join the Survivors.SALE 15k HunterForces
^^^
one week later. Juicyfresh says:

This was a post we could have done without wolf. -p0pcorn
Last edited by Wesley; May 6, 2011 at 12:01 PM.
Bank of the Burning Assassin of Wicked: Wolf257
Live Wicked, Die Wicked. Join the survivors!
lol australian and american grammar are different bro
[OLDA][EXTREME]