Toribash
Originally Posted by Deathsoldi View Post
Lol Slip , You knwo how many animes I have watch?

Like 50-60 animes.

I probably watched about 50-60 aswell, including long series.

Well I do suck :P

Also why doesnt anyone use IRC? Get on #animeunited, it's pretty awesome to talk about new animes and stuff like that there.

K I suck even more now :3

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
Favourite Anime/Manga: bleach
Favourite Character: kyouraku/urahara
What made you love Anime/Manga? i stopped being a douche and shooting it down and decided to watch it befor i formed oppinions on it. tured out to be best

not that big of a watcher, im quite picky, but the ones i do watch i enjoyed thouroughly.
didnt enjoy naruto, was childish, stopped watching after about 30 episodes...

bleach, im a die hard fan
and iv watched tengen toppa gurren lagaan, soul eater, full fetal alchemist, needless and afro samurai

so ya, im very much into anime with a more comedic edge and amazing animation. but it has to match my tastes

it seems you missed my app.
also add soul eater to my list of watched.
think iv watched a bit of samurai champloo i think, cant remember for some reason...

and im forgetting one or 2 others...
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
erh

I just downloaded Lucky Star...

Is that really like that? IMO the first episode sucked.

Vox sucks

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by SlipAnc View Post
erh

I just downloaded Lucky Star...

Is that really like that? IMO the first episode sucked.

Lucky Star is based on a four-panel comic strip, so it's completely random, but somehow it's entertaining imo.
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
it seems you missed my app.
also add soul eater to my list of watched.
think iv watched a bit of samurai champloo i think, cant remember for some reason...

and im forgetting one or 2 others...

sorry bendover you have been added
Anime United
Originally Posted by up2u View Post
Lucky Star is based on a four-panel comic strip, so it's completely random, but somehow it's entertaining imo.

It's somewhat weird. I couldnt really understand what it is about, at least not from the first episode.

Vox sucks

Originally Posted by SlipAnc View Post
It's somewhat weird. I couldnt really understand what it is about, at least not from the first episode.

That's the appeal to the fans. They like the 'omg random xD' factor. I personally hate it, and prefer anime with more structure, character development, and...plot.