Toribash
Yes well no one said anything because it was a obvious no. And how would you know what the "Typical" TUF is if you will never and never have been in it? You have not seen our work. You would not know how fast we answered everyone else EXCEPT for you. You where going to get a no because you spammed the hell out our desc. Gtfo, and don't come back.
Yar-Har-Fiddle-De-De, Do what you want cause a Pirate is free!
Wow, quick reply, thanks.

No, you're right, I have no clue how they are.. but I have an idea.

So, it was a "no" a week ago? Great lead on. Just say: No. Next time.

I tried to be kind and understanding, but if TUF can't, sux.

~Spar out. Work your words with your fist, it's not respectful.

-=~*~Umadbro?~*~=-
Originally Posted by spartin117 View Post
Okay, look. Here's how it is:

I've waited quite a while to get "tested"... a week. I'd hope you guys would be on top of inactivity - Clan wise. It's irritating, personally, and the guy waiting in line behind me (laughs) doesn't want to go through the troubles either. There's no point in applying if no one will get responses.

My unanswered questions: leave them blank, Typical TUF. Don't rush into retaliating via vendetta to this, lol, I'm not going to post/read.

Hahahaha ok so heres how it really is. Your not smart, I say that because you clearly cant understand typical forum rules, you are like every other scrub who comes into Toribash who thinks they can do whatever they want. Truth is you cant nor will you ever your immature and ignorant dont ever come here again or i will personally have you banned for being a plain scrub and destroying our thread.
[OLDA]|[Ultimate]|Order of Taekkyon| ex-GameMaster
Questions concerns? Pm me
Belt:2nd Dan Black belt Formor-Clans:EPIC Overlords Fourm Activity:Messaging The Clan, and shops Etc. Ingame Activity:Taekyonn and insta ib-feet fighting. Why Would i like To join: cause The clan Rocks. Specail Talents:Computerizing.
I dont want no scrub a scrub is a guy that cant get no love from me sitting on the passenger side of my best friends ride tryin' to holler at me :3

But in all seriousness, dont post here again Spartin.
it also lacks your vote for or agents violentz. Dont randomly post here unless its about the guy who is applying please.
Violents is not a brown belt but you he needs the post count up.