Endurance Onslaught 6.0
So have we recruited anyone new for me to update the members activity list?
|Ex-VorteX Moderator|Gravitation|<3 Wushu |
Long live VorteX in memory
huh, do you think i should go find some good players to see if they will post an app or something? it feels lonely with nobody online when i am :/ i really want somebody in this clan that is active anough to post at least 30 times per day XD

aha look at my post count

BallOfFire

Clan: VorteX

This is incredibly unneeded T-T ~lolpants

lolpants, this bottom part is just an add-on to my original post, which was pretty important if u ask me ;)
Last edited by Ball; Apr 14, 2011 at 02:54 AM. Reason: seriously now?
haha guess you can, but you cant accept them, rather just try to get them to be online allot, make them post allot, make friends and then the council might notice
Shop + VorteX + Toribash = FUN
confUseD?
lol'd at ball of fire bragging about his posts XD ive been on since january and look at mine XDXDXDXD just sayin
What the FIRETRUCK!
hey ripper :P i am saying that it is 666 posts (the number of the devil :P) not bragging, i know how low my post count is to most senior members my "age", i was very inactive on forums for the first year i joined, and also,

what do you mean i can't accept them? i know i can't officially recruit them, but i was hoping that i could at least get them to post applications...?
WHEN GOD GIVES YOU A LIME, GET A GOD THAT GIVES YOU TWO LIMES, TO PREVENT SCURVY
Originally Posted by ripper23 View Post
You cant say your in and send them an actual invite

Wrong. From what I understand you can invite people to join. You just can't say your in unless your a recruiter and have discussed that with the council. We're an invite clan. Meaning that anyone can invite someone, but no one but the recruiter's + council members can say they're in.
Originally Posted by ripper23 View Post
You cant say your in and send them an actual invite

read it carefully. You said that you can't send them an invite or say they're in. Like no one can invite anyone unless they are a recruiter council member etc.

IMPORTANT: THIS IS A RECRUITMENT THREAD. NO MORE OFF TOPIC DISCUSSION. USE THE WIBBLES THREAD. ALL POSTS NOT RELATING TO RECRUITMENT WILL BE DELETED. YOU HAVE BEEN FAIRLY WARNED. ~lolpants
Last edited by lolpants; Apr 14, 2011 at 10:19 PM.