Toribash
Nice pic! :O

Dodekus is there =D
Them girls only know three words, stop, no and don't! No my brotha, you go them word backwards, they always tell me, no don't stop!

I remember when you had to pay for a name and a headtexture and everyone else was called playerId, that was good times!
Proud Member of Flawless

wushu is like ride an bicycle.. you cant forget it
// Callejon77

Save baby tori!!!

Incase you don't see the pic: http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/9...jan1photos.jpg
Sorry for so big pic!
Them girls only know three words, stop, no and don't! No my brotha, you go them word backwards, they always tell me, no don't stop!

I remember when you had to pay for a name and a headtexture and everyone else was called playerId, that was good times!
Proud Member of Flawless

// Callejon77

Save baby tori!!!
i hate this pic!
i can't see your "hair"
I want a pic of your head ONLY.
then i'll be happy <3
Pendragon = Bandwagon.
Thanks dodekus

Guy, yea I get you one later D:

Proud Member of Flawless

// Callejon77

Save baby tori!!!
Omg! O.o
make one as my avatar LOL
epicness O.o
lemme be there owning uke with a sword/punch/OWN HIM O.O
omggg this is amazing mate love it !!!
Pendragon = Bandwagon.
Wow that's a good pic!

I am bored so I made this ^^

Last edited by Tetomi; Mar 22, 2010 at 05:11 PM.

Proud Member of Flawless

// Callejon77

Save baby tori!!!