Toribash
duel gainst samopal

5 - 0 for me
wushufixed

duel gainst
whitesensei
3-2 for me duel to 4 but well he ragequitet
BRUCIA....thats why i didnt wanted to fight that noob....

The psycho #1
Woozie & out
Huh. Not doin cb and just act u can't do any when u winin. U are total noob. U can report me or say what u want but u will be just a noob.
lol i came back more then you.... and all the guys in room know that ....you suck uninstall the game and get out of our forums
The psycho #1
Woozie & out
Huh u can ask them who comeback more. u just suck. U barly did few comebacks when i did few each round.
U just suck. Conversation over.
lol, yeah ur muuuuch better ingame cause u did 5 comebacks and i did 4 ...wow ur amazing.... btw i said i cant comeback 1 time....but i managed to comeback at the end and i won....
The psycho #1
Woozie & out
Huh. U managed comeback at the end when i was totaly near u. U has 0% skills. u are just being known for saying shit stuff all time to retard comunity. U just suck and wont change that.

---------
reported
infraction "insulting other members" added
=/
~Nirs
Last edited by Nirs; Oct 20, 2009 at 03:59 PM.
So what u want to do?dont take advantage on me because i'm good and dont want to report people every time.Is clear that u cant discuss on this,or another,post in this way like in a chat:/
Again if u don't pay him white,u are in the wrong...u also ask to me to ask to him to duel,but if i'd know your intention(not pay if u didnt like how the duels goes)i'll never ask to Sick.Btw resolve this,and future things,with PM
I like u white,but i think u need to grow in some behaviors(even if can understand u sometime),because i also payed people that runned(and run is a LOT worse than tripod),and u dont want to pay him just because u think that he didnt comeback so many time as u wanted?:/
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
2 more duels

SickWoozie vs. lambada
AikidoBigDojo
3-0

and

Sickwoozie vs. Tigerente1337
3-2
Greykido

Edit :wtf?

2 duels

Sickwoozie vs bes
lenschu3
3-1

Sichwoozie vs bes
aikido
3-2

well he hadent got the money....lol.....payed in items
Last edited by SicKWoozie; Oct 20, 2009 at 09:32 PM.
The psycho #1
Woozie & out